|Tease|

Btw y'all are rivals since a few years ish 👽
________________

"THEY DID WHAT?!" A male screamed frustrated from the news he just received from one of his co-workers.

"Yes sir..Mr bling accepted (l/n)'s offer" they repeated as the male slammed the phone down and groaned.

"That fucking snake " He muttered to himself as he fixed his purple suit and headed out the building, despite being pissed he kept that smile,his brows furrowed as his walking pace fasten.

He entered another building that was a few blocks away and demanded to speak to one of the higher ups to the doorman in the building.

The doorman cowardly did as he was told, afraid what the male might do to them.

"Mx.(L/n) Someone's here to see you- its a male! Im not sure of his intentions"The receptionist spoke on the phone as he eyes the angry male.

_______
Your pov :D
_________

"I'll be there in 4 minutes max" I said placing the telephone down and headed towards the elevator.I waited and looked around the elevator,I really need to tell them to hire new janitors since the recent ones seem to suck.

I Heard a 'ding' meaning the elevator doors were about to open ,as it opened I was about to let a foot out but instead I was pushed back into the elevator by someone .

"You bitch you stole my customer!"Angus said slamming me against the wall , making me wince a bit in pain.

"Isn't this lovely of you "I chuckled softly as he kept me pinned by grabbing my collar and trying to lift me upwards.

"I'm going to fucking ruin you!" He threatened as i smirked.

"Please do, destroy me with all your force Mr Ciprianni"I teased him with a light moan as he backed away with a reddened face.

"Shut it (l/n)! Stop making everything so sexual,you disgust me,I can't believe I actually went here ,But I swear (l/n) Im winning this game of yours" He repeated once more as I lifted my hand and did a puppet mocking him,I walked out the elevator to the hall as he followed behind  and kept complaining.

At this point It was just annoying,he talked a lot I made it to my office.

"I'll have you begging on your knees (y/n)! You hear me!" He yelled as I decided to play with his feelings just a bit.I kneeled down Infront of him.

"I would if you wanted"I said winking at him and bit my lip.

"I- what? (L/n) Uhm.." I could see his body get startled in response.He had a clear blush in his cheeks, maybe he enjoys being the top one. It's quite funny actually.

"G-get up (l/n),im leaving" He said as I chuckled and he left covering half his face with his hat by lowering it.

I stood up and watched him leave ,I loved seeing him get flustered ,Made me believe he was falling for me ,his hatred towards me only grew weirdly into something that motivated me to succeed and piss him off.

I went back to my desk and worked on my paperwork,To make others suffer through their dumb decisions in trusting this job without reading the contact.They'll have to work harder and better than any other , of course I'll pay them by the amount they work.

____________
Angus pov
____________

'stupid (l/n), why does my heart flutter when they do those stupid tactics of theirs.. I'll have to be more prepared to beat them at this silly dumb game ,even if it means lying and risking a few stuff ' I thought to myself as I looked back at the building (y/n) worked in ,the same one i exited as I went back to my building.