|Meet up|

I looked down at my wrist to see the watch I've just gotten I inspected it trying to figure out how to use it After about 6 minutes,I seemed to figure it out.

I looked outside out of the window, looking at Random people walking and trying their best not to be caught by doppelgangers.I stayed silent, looking for someone desperate to accept an offer.

Thats when I saw someone about to get attacked,in all honesty I was going to stay here and watch,that's until they saw me looking at them, some sympathy rushing towards me,I thought about it and sighed, rushingly getting out of the building , despite almost hesitating I launched myself foward onto the doppelganger which in a random instinct I grabbed something heavy to hit its head hard, just to knock them out at least.

A bit of blood splattered onto me ,but that didn't matter.I quickly got of and didn't dare look who was the person in trouble,I grabbed them in a hurry and ran into my building,I seemed to angered a few other doppelgangers , since many started to come out.

After being let in with the person I've just helped,I let out deep breaths as the male looked at me.

"Thanks,i owe you a big one" he said fixing his sunglasses.

"You shouldn't be out there without a weapon or anything to protect yourself..Mr rudboys? "I stated looking at his badge seeing what I assumed was his last name.

"Yea! Steven rudboys! And your probably (l/n) right? Heard you were one of the business person!"he said as I pretended to be flattered.

"Well im happy im being known!" I said as if I was clueless.

"I got a business buddy as well! I think he'll like you!" He stated as I smiled at a opportunity to make a deal with a different person who works in a business.

"I'll be honored to meet them! Perhaps a coffee at the best cafe? My treat" I offered as he smiled and nodded.

"Sure! Can I borrow a telephone to invite my buddy?" He said as I nodded and pointed at a nearby telephone,I grabbed a wipe from my assistant and cleaned the small blood that has gotten on my clothes, luckily it was only a bit.

I didn't listen to anything that steven said due to the distance .It didn't seem like a huge deal anyways,i might just get a long with his buddy.

__________

We both say at the cafe that I choose and waited for his buddy , I've ordered drinks in advance and a few baked treats, which Steven seemed to enjoy.

"Oh look he's right there!" He said waving at his friend,I didn't turm around to seem nosey ,I read off the instructions in what to do is someone choked,not that I needed to read it ,I just needed something to distract me .

"Steven! I'm dying to meet this business person of yours ,your call had me intrigued! I have to give proper thanks to your life saver!" I heard a familiar voice as I felt my heart drop.

'motherfuking ciprianni' I said to myself as I turned a bit seeing him sit in front of me.

"Its a pleasure to be meeting you sir,What a charming smile you have, almost beats Izaack Gauss" I said extending my hand foe him to shake as I saw his smile drop slightly.He was hesitant in shaking my hand but he did shake it ,I gave him a tight squeeze as he made eye contact with me.

"You must be (l/n) ,my dear Steven's savior..well it seems like I may have to leavw early" He said checking his watch.

"Don't leave just yet ,At least enjoy a treat?" I said as I grabbed onto his shoulders and slided him to a seat.

For some reason he seemed more tense and was blushing,maybe it was embarrassing for him.

"Angus! You have to try these man!" Steven said giving him the baked sweets.Angus nodded and looked at the baked treat, looking at it as if I've poisoned it, before nervously taking a bite.

"Your quite silent then usual Angus, something wrong buddy?" Steven said patting angus back.

"Yea ,why so silent Mr Ciprianni?" I said giving him an innocent smile as he looked at me with his brows furrowed, before clearing his throat.

"Just got a little nervous! I must say this is a fine place you choose (y/n) ,quite the Best I've ever been in , I've been so stressed lately,some bitch who thinks their all that good keeps snatching all my good clients" he said keeping that smile of his ,he was referring to me .

"Must be a handful,they must be smart that's for sure ,maybe you want me to help you release all that pressure? " I said winking at him in a mocking tone as steven nudged him.

"Im pretty sure he'll be happy right man?" Steven answered for him , he thinks I might be flirting with his buddy,I felt a kick from angus under the table as I held a forced smile.

"That'll be lovely..steven and I must go now before it gets too dark outside " he said dragging steven out.

"Yea your right,bye (y/n)!" Steven waved as he gave me a small paper.

'my buddy angus number '
×××-×××-××××

I looked at it and chuckled,this steven guy is the best ,but I'm not interested in ciprianni but maybe I could use this number of his just to tease him a bit more,after all I've found out a weak spot of his.

'Better watch out Angus , I've just figured out a weakness of yours' I thought to myself as I left the place.

______________

Kinda rushed 🤧