Jesse and Joey move in

It was an early morning in San Francisco.

Delilah Tanner headed downstairs into the living room where she saw her dad and her grandma hugging each other.

Danny's mom spotted her eldest granddaughter walking into the room and she gasped. "Oh, Delilah, sweetie, come here." Claire brought Delilah into a warm hug.

The 15 year old giggled. "Hey, grandma."

Claire pulled away from the hug and stroked Delilah's hair. "You're going to be okay, right?"

"I'll be fine. Uncle Jesse is moving in today and so is dads best friend Joey." Delilah nodded.

"Okay, well, you just call me if you need anything." Claire booped Delilah's nose.

"I will." Delilah promised.

"Where's Chloe?" Claire then asked, wanting to see her great granddaughter one last time before she left.

"She's upstairs in her room having a nap." Delilah informed her grandma.

"Oh, that's alright, I'll see her next time I'm here." Claire shrugged it off.

DJ and Stephanie then entered the living room.

"Bye, grandma." The 10 year old and the 5 year old both say.

Claire hugs DJ and Stephanie tightly. "Oh, my angels!"

"Honey, grandmas gotta go." Danny pried Stephanie off the woman. Danny then pulled DJ away from the hug. But as Danny turned his back, Stephanie ran back in her grandmas arms.

"Grandma, don't leave!" Stephanie desperately pleads.

"Honey, grandma's gotta go." Danny repeated himself as he pulled Stephanie away for the second time.

DJ then ran over to her grandma, hugging her again.

"Grandma's really gotta go." Danny pulled DJ away from the hug for the second time now. Danny then huffed tiredly when he saw Stephanie hugging her grandma once again. "Oh, boy, does grandma gotta go." Danny brought Stephanie over to Delilah and DJ.

Delilah just watched the whole situation go down and chuckled in amusement.

Claire looked up at her son. "Danny, I don't have to go back home."

"Yay!" DJ and Stephanie jump up and down in excitement. Neither of the blondes wanted their grandma to go.

Danny looked over at his oldest daughter, hoping she could help him out. But Delilah just helplessly shrugged, not knowing what to do.

Danny sighed, pulling his mom to one side so they can speak in private. "Uh, mom, this isn't how we rehearse this last night." Danny shook his head. "Mom, look...it's time to go home." Danny started. "You've been taking care of us since Pamela died. I don't know how we would have made it through the past three months without you."

"Yeah, grandma. We really appreciate your help." Delilah chimes in.

"But dad needs you too. You remember dad, don't you? Your husband." Danny nudges his mom, a small laugh escaping his lips. "He's kinda balding and he has glasses and wears his boxer shorts up around his neck."

Claire laughs as she slowly makes her way over to the front door where her suitcases were.

"Mom, I've got everything under control. Help is moving in today." Danny assured his mother.