Jesse babysits

Delilah sat in her bedroom with her best friend Kayla. The two 15 year olds were casually gossiping.

"So, how are you and Finn?" Delilah smirked, nudging her best friend slightly.

Kayla smiled at the mention of her boyfriend. "We're good. It's crazy to think that me and him have been dating since we were 13." Kayla mentions.

"Well, you two are definitely smitten over each other." Delilah laughed.

"You got that right." Kayla agreed. "So, how's mom life treating you?"

"Oh, you know what? I love it! I mean, Chloe is so adorable. Waking up to her smile honestly just brightens my day." Delilah beamed.

"She is adorable." Kayla cooed. Kayla wasn't blood related, but since she was Delilah's best friend she was kinda like an auntie to Chloe.

Delilah let out a small laugh. "I know. My dad says she looks a lot like me."

"She really does." Kayla nodded. Kayla then grabbed Delilah's hands. "Oh! How are you and Freddie doing?"

Delilah and Freddie started dating over two months ago. Freddie was really sweet and he was also really good with Chloe.

"We're good." Delilah nodded. Delilah then picked up two different pair of shoes. "Which shoes should I wear?" Delilah asked her best friend.

Kayla hummed in thought. "The red heals suit your outfit better."

The two 15 year olds were going out for the night with their boyfriends. Delilah had asked her father if he could look after Chloe while she was out. But since Danny was working it was up to either Joey or Jesse to look after Chloe.

Delilah didn't wanna be one of those moms who just handed their kid over to an adult, but her father insisted she went out for the night.

Delilah slid on her shoes and put on her jacket. "Alright, I'm ready. Let me just say goodnight to Chloe and then we'll go."

"Okay." Kayla nodded as she and Delilah quietly walked into Chloe's bedroom.

Delilah turned the lamp on and she saw her 1 year old daughter sleeping in her crib. A small smile appeared on the Tanner girls lips as she caressed her daughters cheek.

"She's so pretty." Kayla cooed.

"Yeah...she is." Delilah softly smiled, kissing her daughters head softly. "Come on, let's go." Delilah whispered as she turned the lamp off and walked out the room with Kayla.

The teenagers headed downstairs where they saw Joey, Danny and Jesse stood by the front door.

"What's going on?" Delilah asked as she could sense the tension between the three men.

"Nothing." Danny quickly lies.

Delilah narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "Dad, I know when you're lying."

"I'm not." Danny nervously laughed.

"Uncle Jesse?" Delilah faced her uncle.

"Everything is fine." Jesse tried to assure his niece.

"Joey, speak." Delilah demanded, now turning to her fathers best friend.