Think I need someone older

- So, what's your answer, Mr. Aventurine? - Chemistry teacher was not in a good mood today, and appointed mister wasn't making it better. Of course, he didn't know answer. Math and subjects which included numbers were his weak point, but he was good at making allies. One of them was sitting behind him and whispered him the answer. Teacher didn't notice, but scolded blondie for not following class.
- You owe me. - Stelle scoffed and lay down on her desk. Cealus gently patted her head. - You know that won't happen.
Blondie dramatically turned to face them and made shocked face. - What do you mean? I'm fair player. - Then teacher interrupted them and gave all three of them extra work after class. What was it? Cleaning chemistry classroom.
After their classes, they got back in laboratory and found it in chaos. Their teacher was still inside with three other students: Misha, Robin and Boothill. - I can't put up with your behavior anymore. Misha, you should have tell other two when you noticed they got wrong chemical. Well, maybe I should be saying that to Robin since you, Boothill, wasn't doing anything like always. I'll make sure to contact your guardians about it and will give you a bad mark from today's class. Misha and Robin, same goes to you two. Making explosion in class was really dangerous, no matter if it was on purpose or not. You got in danger all your classmates. If you paid attention in class, this wouldn't have happened. You're dismissed.
Boothill left first, without a word. Misha and Robin noticed other three at the door and came to them. 
- Sorry for mess. We heard you would be cleaning class, but believe me it wasn't intentionally...
- We know, no worries, Robin. - Stelle smiled at her. Who would ever get mad at such a cute creature like Robin? Along with her, Misha kept apologizing until their chemistry teacher didn't kick him and Robin out of classroom.
- Wonderful. - Aventurine mocked, talking a broom and stood in front of other two. - We're gonna do this fast and efficiently. Clear?
Stelle and Cealus exchanged looks and made "And you?" face. 
- I'll help you, of course. - He smirked and sat on teacher's cabinet. - From right here.
- Oh come on! You're so useless. - Cealus rolled his eyes.
- As always. - Stelle scowled. - You're going to clean the glass, me and Cealus will clean the desks. Teacher did a big job by removing chemicals. Now, get your fat ass up and work.
- Make me. - He smiled innocently. 
- But you owe me? - Stelle smirked. 
- How about this? - Aventurine whispered. - I will go to casino today. I'm winning 100%, like every time, so I can pay you back-
- Absolutely not. - Cealus jumped into conversation. - You're 17, why the hell do you gamble? - He yelled.
Blondie put a hand over boy's mouth. - Scream a little more, please. - He said sarcastically. 
- Only for you. - They two laughed, but Aventurine was dead serious. - Whatever.

***

Cleaning was very effective, and slow. After 2 hours, they cleaned all. School was closing for 20 minutes. They were exhausted. Laying down on the floor in hallway, waiting for some teacher to come and note down their hard work. In the assembly hall was no one, or at least no one was reacting to knocking. The truth is that two teachers were approaching them from the right. The trio got up and were about to hand their reports, but...
- What are you doing here, kids? - One of them spoke. It was their favorite math teacher, Welt. Not many people likes him, but he got a "soft spot" for Cealus and Stelle's class. Unlike other teachers, he was more approachable and understanding. However, some younger male was accompanying him, but he was pretty much behind Welt, so it was hard to see him clearly.
- Mr. Welt, it's so good to see you. - Stelle smiled brightly and hand three reports to him. - We're sorry to bother you at this time, but we were cleaning chemistry cabinet until now. Here are our reports, so we'd be very thankful if you could verify them. 
- Hardworking as always. - His smile was gentle and sincere. Looking at the reports, he was nodding and showing them to his acquaintance. - You won't have any problems with them, my friend.
Stelle and Cealus were trying to peak behind Welt as much as they could, trying not to look rude or too curious, but let's not forget that Aventurine was here too.
- Mr. Welt, who's your friend, if may I ask? - He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms. His friends were looking at him like he was some hero. Welt saw it all and laughed.
- Well, consider yourselves lucky because you're going to find out a very big news right now.
The trio looked at each other and gave Welt questioning looks.
- My dear students, this is Ratio, apologies, Dr. Veritas Ratio. He's going to be a new teacher here. Math teacher.
Moment of silence. - Does that mean you're leaving, Mr. Welt? - A girl asked shyly.
- There's no need for you to leave! We can have two professors, right? I mean, maybe you can teach something else... - Elder's man laughter made Cealus stop talking. 
- This is how it is. I decided to go to Jarilo-VI. Why? Well, their president lady Bronya invited me like a special guest, but I already know her plan is to make me stay there and improve her people's education. I don't have anything against it, they went through a lot of things. - Warmness in his voice was irresistible. No one could get mad at him now. He had a point, after all. - Right then, I had an incredible coincidence to meet this man beside me. Through talk, we made an agreement that my talent would be well used there, and that Ratio would gladly continue my work here.
That doesn't sound very convincing. Trio's thoughts were right, though. That Dr. Ratio looked like he was forced to be here. His body was pretty tense and his gaze was never on anyone specifically. Acts like no one deserves his attention. He already has bad reputation in highschoolers' eyes. 

***

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨

That was message which was left on Stelle's desk day after cleaning hell. Her and Cealus were trying to figure out if message was from Misha or Robin (since Boothill would never), but after comparing notes they realized none of them are similar to handwriting on the message. Her friend was reassuring her that Boothill doesn't have tidy handwriting like this one, so now this really turned into mystery.
- Maybe Aventurine? - A book slapped Cealus in his left cheek. - He's right in front of us, do you want him to hear us? - Stelle whispered strictly.
Right then, teacher came in the class. Who was it? None other than Veritas Ratio, their new math teacher. While coming in, he was giving Severus Snape energy. Everyone were standing and it didn't seem like he'd tell them to sit anytime soon. He's really enjoying his job. Aventurine thought.
- I'll be short and clear. I'm your new teacher and while I'm here, I expect you to be very respectful to me. Respect is all I need from you.
Doesn't sound so bad. Others were sure that's all, but this was Dr. Ratio after all.
- Regarding grades, anyone who'd have lower grade than B will fair. You may sit down.
What...?
Everyone were sat. Class started. Only sounds which could be heard were: "If this was test, you'd get zero points.", "If your problem still isn't solved, maybe you're the problem?", "Think!", "Do you have answer?", etc. He was testing their skills on the whiteboard. Horrible experience no one want to experience. Especially in Mr. Ratio's class. Finally, they got some peace when he gave them some tasks to do on their own. It was calm and quiet, but silver-haired due couldn't stop thinking about that message. While Ratio's gaze was on the window, she tapped Aventurine's shoulder and quickly gave him a paper with message. On the other side she wrote: 🇩​​🇮​​🇩​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇼​​🇷​​🇮​​🇹​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇮​​🇸​?
His mood was pretty shitty whole day. Yesterday, after casino (in which he could get by fake ID) he won some money, but his ego wasn't satisfied. He didn't know why, but Mr. Ratio's comments today surely didn't help it. However, the message was unfamiliar to him, so he just put little ⁿᵒ next to Stelle's question. He wanted to sigh, but instead of that he started choking on the air. Mr. Ratio just spawned next to him, right when he sneaked the paper in his pocket.
- Give it to me. - His teacher wasn't in mood for jokes, so did Aventurine, but luck is always on his side, isn't it?
- I don't know what you're talking about? - He looked confused by his teachers accusing.
- Just give it to him. - Cealus whispered to him impatiently.
- Aventurine, isn't it? - Ratio's voice was more than calm, yet made everyone in the class get chills. Blondie smirked and nodded.
- Meet me after class, and make sure to have that note with you. Otherwise, you'll be in bigger trouble than you're now. - Older man responded coldly.

​🇩​​🇦​​🇷​​🇱​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​, ​🇭​​🇴​​🇱​​🇩​ ​🇲​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇭​​🇮​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇵​​🇪​ ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇹​​🇪​​🇦​​🇷​​🇸​

🇫​​🇦​​🇱​​🇱​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​, ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇸​​🇦​​🇾​ ​🇮​❜​🇲​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇸​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇪​​🇾​​🇴​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇾​​🇪​​🇦​​🇷​​🇸​