Teacher's pet

- Aw, I hoped you'd get some time alone with Mr. Ratio, hehe. - Stelle grinned and sipped her boba tea. Other two boys were keeping her company, Caelus and Aventurine. Each of them was in shitty mood, but because of different reasons. For one of them, a girl turned him down for a date, and for second one... Well, he got an unique experience. Guess who's who?
- Leave me alone. - From the early in the morning, blondie was more than annoyed. He'd answer shortly, never make eye contact, but it was obvious he's red as tomato.
- Are you sick? - Caelus asked bitterly. In fact, he really couldn't care less about anyone but himself at the moment.
- So, you say he called you in, take a quick glance at note and let you go? Well, that sounds like him, actually. Why'd he waste his precious time on some silly note? - Most likely correct thoughts were going around Stelle's head, but it looked like she's talking to herself. - Okay, guys. I'm leaving since both of you are brats. - And she left.
Aventurine sighed. Just what the hell was that yesterday?

***

- Come in. - Serious voice let student to come in. Followed by weird feeling in his chest, Aventurine entered in the classroom. Mr. Ratio was cleaning one of his sculptures, not shooting a glance at a boy behind him. 
- It was just a silly note. Why'd you make a deal out of it? And it clearly says Stelle, so what do I have to...
- From the first sight - His teacher starter to talk, as he wasn't even listening to him. - I thought working here wouldn't be a problem for me. Well, that's lie. I knew it'd be the most boring period of my life, but... - He slowly turned around, lifting his head to look down on his student.
Aventurine was quiet. Is he on drugs? No math teacher is normal, but he's definitely the weirdest one.
Little by little, he was getting closer to Aventurine who began to be more and more anxious. Inches away, he gently moved his head near his ear. 
- You're Sigonian? 
Moment of silence. Aventurine forgot how to breath. Previous anxiousness now turned into something worse. Fear. That's... Right.
- I know. - Stepping back, Ratio took a cloth and continued to clean his sculpture. 
Being calm wasn't solution now. Blondie's mind wanted to explode from tiredness, madness...
- How the hell do you...
- You may go. Also, the handwriting is Firefly's from class B, I assume. - He turned to him, but younger boy was just facing a pure emotionless person. Real statue. Not pretty enough to be called sculpture. Stupid piece of shit!
He stormed out, spamming the door behind him. Mind empty, body weak, eyes watery. Why the fuck would he bring that up?

***

Stelle
where are you

Aventurine
going to my dorm why

Stelle
make sure to contact topaz
she got worried about you
(𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 "💚" 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦.)

Gradually speeding up, he caught up with Topaz who was walking in front of him, heading to his dorm too. He quickly grabbed her hand, at which she got surprised.
- Where the hell have you been? - Her voice was strict as in a mother who was waiting for her kid one minute more than expected. - And why are your eyes red? Have someone beat you up? Don't tell me you went to...
- Shut up, let me calm down. - He was panting, trying to catch a breath.
- Don't tell me what to do, monkey. - His friend gave him a suspicious look. - So what happened?
- Are you deaf? Let me get in my dorm. I need to find tokens. - He bring out his keys, wanting to open the door, but Topaz stood in front of it.
- Tokens? You gambling? - Her little sarcastic laugh made him look away.
- No. - By gently bypassing her, he opened the door and went in. However, he couldn't close the door because of Topaz's leg which was blocking it.
- Don't run away from me, pretty boy.
- Nothing happened and nothing will happen.
- We're been friends for years. Fine, does Diamond knows? Jade? - And then he managed to close the door. Without moving, Topaz was standing there, not understanding anything. Her provoking and curiousness turned into anger, but now it's only stress. What's up with him...?