Are you satisfied?

- It is that easy for you to fulfil my requests? You seem to do them effortlessly. If I need to be honest, it gives me chills. - Blue-haired guy was circling around the room, anxiousness was pressuring him so much that he couldn't even stand still. - So, what did you find?
Mr. Ratio was calmly looking at aristocracy figure walking up and down the room, waiting for his answer.
- I asked what you said and, unfortunately, your assumptions were correct. He admitted himself that he's Sigonian and last Avgin. - A smirk appeared on other male's face.
- Great... No, actually, amazing. Everything makes sense now, indeed. - He was smiling at himself and then faced Ratio.
- I must say, your skills are highly above average. I never doubted it, of course. I shell thank you again, Dr. Ratio. - They shook hands and Sunday escorted Ratio to the door, opening it for him.

***

Teacher wasn't showing much emotions after that meeting, meaning he wasn't satisfied by its' result. Sigonian. Avgin. Mr. Sunday's research must has some unexpected conclusion after all of that. That mysterious man... I must say that it's hard to read his character, especially when he's so confident in himself. Why would he need that information? He was walking down the street, coming near school and entering it as he couldn't help but think about all solutions of why would Mr. Sunday be so interested in Aventurine. Of course, he knew why he himself was so interested in that unique gem. However, his thoughts were interrupted by someone bumping into him.
- Oh, I apologize, Mr. Ratio. - That was Topaz's voice. She sounded tired and whole worked up. Wondering why.
- No need to worry about it. Go to class, don't be late. - He said in his casual (strict) voice. A girl nodded slightly and made her way down the hallway.
He entered his class which was class C. Their grades were mostly very well because of some very gifted students (but no one ever got 100%, except Aventurine), and these were Dan Heng and Silver Wolf. There were some other students like Herta, Ruan Mei (who were also excellent students), Asta, Pela, Guinaifen and Sushang. If we don't mention last two, this class was the best one on school by grades. However, they weren't nerds, but sly ones. That's the main reason why they never had problems with any teacher (expect Guinaifen and Sushang). 
As he started to teach, Ratio kept overthinking his actions. Luckily, he has time to do it here since this class was mostly very quiet and well-behaved. Aventurine... He sighed. All eyes on him. Did he just sigh? Something not so often to see. Silver Wolf was smirking at herself, playing with her pen as she already finished all tasks.
- May I go to bathroom, sir? - Her teacher slightly nodded and she left. In front of class were Kafka and Blade. - I'm finally out. It's so dead there. And boring. - She said and sat on the couch in hallway.
- So, why did I need to miss Mr. Loucha's very interesting class? - Blade complained, eyes locked on Silver Wolf.
- Oh, I was bored, as I said. - She didn't give two fucks about situation, so Kafka sighed.
- We are here to find out about that mysterious guy Stelle mentioned.
- So we're again helping these siblings... Noisy. - Blade scoffed.
- It's not completely that. I actually know a lot, but I need a good timing to ask certain person about it. - She looked down, as she's having a lot on her mind, yet being fully present with her friends.
- Who is it?
- Sam. Well, Firefly. - Other two looked at each other. - Did you see her today?
- I did. - Blade shook his head. - She was in casino last night, checking on that blonde dude for Caelus.
- Blonde dude? Oh, Aventurine? Why? - Silver Wolf tilted her head to the side and grabbed lollypop from her pocket. 
- Wouldn't know, but Caelus wouldn't request us to do it if he didn't know anything. I did it only cause of a good price, of course. - Kafka answered. - However, Stelle got Firefly's message and it seems like she was apologizing for something. They don't know what for.
- They'll find out soon eventually. - Blade smirked.

***

- I'm going to bed early. - Aventurine glanced at Topaz who was staring at the sunset. No matter how much questions she asked, he didn't want to answer, and she didn't want to let her strict side come out now. - I'll make sure to text you.
- You're going to casino? - Her expression was visibly not well. Sigh of her friend felt like he's disappointed in her.
- Why'd you think that...? 
- Oh, please, Aventurine. I know you since we were kids. I know when you lie. - She cried. - Stop doing that. You're only 19. - She desperately tried to convince him to stay.
- But luck was always on my side. Besides, there's much more you don't know about that place. - He laughed to himself. - It makes me feel happy. In there, I can be who I truly am.
- What are you, Aventurine? - She was trembling now, from anger. His gaze lowered.
- I'm Kakavasha. - He said coldly as he made his way outside the school territory. And I'm just worried about you... Kakavasha. Topaz was staring at his back, followed by horrible throbbing in her chest. I don't wanna lose you.

In Stelle's room, Caelus and Stelle were playing Uno as someone knocked on the door. Caelus shrugged, so Stelle went to open the door. What a sight she had.
- Firefly. And Kafka, and Blade. - She looked more than surprised by unexpected guests. Kafka gently smiled and made her way in, along with others. 
- No worries, Silver Wolf is on her way to follow your little friend. - She said as she looked over to Caelus who slightly nodded. During that, Stelle was hugging Firefly as much as she could.
- I got so worried about you! What was that message for? Why couldn't I find you at your house? I couldn't even call you...
- Heh, please calm down, Stelle. - Firefly smiled. - I can explain all, but not now. Give it some time. Please. - Her smiled was more sad than happy. More... Not hers at all. However, Stelle couldn't ask anything more cause big 3 was already out of her room.
- What the hell? - She sat down next to Caelus who was looking at her with curious look.
- I think you should give her some time. It's probably something big. Look at the bright side, at least she showed up. - Stelle nervously nodded and fell on Caelus lap, falling asleep.

- You think a drink would make your luck disappear or? - Gallagher laughed at his friend who just made his way inside big casino. He just waved aside and smirked.
- You keep forgetting, my friend. I never lose. - His clothes and posture was as in some old wealthy man. Neutral look on his eyes made Gallagher get shivers. 
- So calm. You have weird aura around your head when you act this way. I'm sure it's not halo, tho. - He made two drinks and served them in front of Aventurine. - Just one drink.
- It's all or nothing. - They both laughed and went for their drinks.

- Everything is going just as you planned.

- I know. My plans always work. I'd do anything for this paradise I created.

- Your hands are surely golden, my dear sir. 

- No need to praise. I don't like when people say it when they don't mean it. Especially when it comes from your kind.

- Should I take it as compliment?-

 If being called a liar makes your feel like a generous and proud person, be my guest. Anyhow, I don't have time for this. I got my information I needed. Now, we only wait until our plan starts.

- So, you're saying I should offer him a drink?

- Of course. Make him feel welcomed here. You're from his school and you told him about this place, he'd consider you as your friend. 

- I'm not sure, tho. It's known that he buys his friends.

- He would 'buy' you, by winning jackpot. That way he'll prove that his luck doesn't know of any difficulties on its' way, but our young guest would end up in big dept, along with other problems he'd do, caused by your drink. Just how stupid little boys can be?  And when he finds out about his friends, oh goddess. This can't be any better. Just you wait, little Sigonain.

ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀᴛɪꜱꜰɪᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ?
ᴅᴏ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ?
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀᴛɪꜱꜰɪᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴇᴀꜱʏ ʀɪᴅᴇ?
ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀᴛɪꜱꜰɪᴇᴅ?