Chapter 107

“She is a skilled and efficient helper.”

“That’s good.”

Yoongi noticed his slightly fatigued expression and said in concern, “Go to the room and rest for a while. Leave the cooking to me. I’ll call you when the food is ready.”

Although they were not related by blood, taehyung has always treated him like his actual brother. Thus, he did not stand on ceremony. “En.”

He turned to head to the guest room.

Yoongi noticed his movements. His light and warm voice could be heard from the kitchen. “I didn’t prepare any blankets or pillows in the guest room. Usually, there aren’t any guests for me to receive. Go ahead and use the main bedroom.”

Taehyung was exhausted from the emotional upheaval during the day. His body also felt unwell due to his period. He could not summon the strength to pull out the sheets and pillows for the guest room.

However, the main bedroom was his brother’s room. It wasn’t suitable for him to sleep on his bed, was it?

Although they often shared a room when they were young, that was when they were both children. Why did it matter if they were of opposite genders?

Right now, they were both grown-ups.

This matter was slightly sensitive.

However, he recalled that his brother had been wronged for three years. As of now, their only source of evidence was the man who had stolen his phone. He was still out of their reach.

From what he heard from black rose, He had left Malaysia to head to Thailand. They were still pursuing him.

He wasn’t sure when his brother’s innocence would be proven. He could not bear to reject him.

He was worried that he would think he was being distant or formal with him.

Thus, he pursed his lips to respond. “I don’t feel like sleeping right now. I’ll rest on the couch for awhile.”

He sat down on the couch and shrunk his feet back to lay down for a rest.

Yoongi prepared the food and headed to the living room to see that taehyung had dozed off due to exhaustion.

He took in his tired face. There were faint shadows under his eyes.

He knew that during the past few days, he was not only busy with his studies but also in advancing his career.

There were also a bunch of bastards targeting him in school.

He must be exhausted.

He hated the fact that he was still a criminal. It was not suitable for him to reveal his face in front of everyone.

Otherwise, he definitely would get rid of all those who dared to bully him!

Furthermore, he was losing weight too rapidly.

In this period of time, whenever they met, he would be much thinner than the previous time. The speed at which he was losing weight really caused his heart to ache.

He hesitated to wake him up.

Eventually, he decided to let him rest a little longer. Even if the food turned cold, he could warm it up quickly in the microwave.

Yoongi headed into his bedroom and brought a blanket out. He laid it gently over him.

Taehyung opened his drowsy eyes and took in the man who was thoughtfully covering him up with a blanket. He lifted his hand and yawned tiredly. “Hyung, is the food ready?”