END GAME ❣️✨

Year :- 2016

Shubman was all set to earn new things as he joined the training camp in Mumbai he was excited to meet new  people of his age who yearn to be a successful cricketer just like he does . He left early from his friend's house and jugnu joined him as it was his first day .

He reached the camp and met many people coming from different backgrounds , he met Yuvraj Singh there it wasn't his first time , as yuvi paji was someone who supported him throughout his journey from the start.

When he started training, many of the coaches doubted him , they underestimated him as he was someone who wasn't even speaking in Hindi, he was only using English to communicate with others,  But when it was his turn to play in the nets. He impressed all the coaches in just the first few balls

One of the coaches even commented “ You'll were underestimating him but he is the U16 cricketer of the year , he is the next big thing mark my words ”

As he came out of the net someone padded his shoulder “ You were amazing bro ” he looked around at it was Arjun Tendulkar the son of his idol . “ Thanks a lot bro , can't believe my eyes , shubman here ” he said stretching out his hand and Arjun took it and gave him a firm handshake and then walked away.

Just then someone else stretched out her hand to him “ Hey , I saw you in the nets and you were amazing and I also heard you were the U16 cricketer of the year , congrats on that too ” but shubman didn't reply he was just awe struck by her beauty for a few minutes and then she inquired again “ Shubman right ? ”

He then came back to his senses, stretching out his hand and replied “ Yes I am shubman and thank you so much ” he replied still trying to find his voice .

She just gave him a smile and went away.

Jugnu was seeing this from afar and came to Shubman laughing “ Haa bhai samjh skta hu usko dekh ke tu bowled hogya ” . Shubman just blushed deeply.
“ Bhai tere sapno pe pani nahi daluga but sach baat to ye hai ke vo koi aese vaise ladki nahi hai Sara Tendulkar hai vo ” Jugnu said with a hint of concern in his voice.

And then it struck shubman of what he was doing he had gone all gaga over his idol's daughter the one he admired the most in this world .

Just then Shubman composed himself “  It's nothing serious aese to agar yaha Alia Bhatt hoti to bhi blush hi karta ta na ” Jugnu laughed it away but Shubman couldn't remove her out of his mind .

In the back of his mind for the next seven months he thought of her everyday but in the end he always told himself that him and her is not possible due to the differences in their backgrounds.

But one day changed everything, it was Shubmans birthday and he wasn't in a mood to celebrate it as he was away from his family but his mood lighted up when he opened his DM's in the morning.

“ Happy birthday shubman, hope you have a wonderful day ❤️ ” a big smile came to his face automatically as he read the text sent by his dream girl , Sara.  He replied with “ Thankyou so much ❤️ ” and realised that she had started following him on Instagram and he did the same.

From that their story begin they used to text eachother whenever they found time because of their work commitments and also the time border between them as Sara was in London at that time .

They finally decided to meet once after Sara came back from London during her semester break.  It was IPL season in India and it was also shubmans first IPL at that time he was playing in KKR . It was KKR vs MI. And sara was supposed to come watch the match directly after landing in Kolkata from London . She didn't get a chance to meet him but she was standing in the stands cheering for him while covering her face , as Jugnu accompanied her.