shaddi preparation ( part 1 ) : The Roka

[ At the gills house ]

Some close friends of our couple and every one from their families were present all dressed up as they did all the Roka rituals , dressed up in blue and pink lehenga and kurta . Shubman and Sara sat amidst the crowd.

Shubman was constantly staring at his lady while she was just busy looking at pandit ji performing the ritual of joining the kundali .

“ Shubman ” she whispered . “ Kya hua jaan ? ” he replied. “ Stop staring at me ! Jo pandit ji kundali match ki ritual kar rahe hai us pe dhyan do ! ”

“ Sara ! , I don't believe in kundali , I believe only in God . ” he said brushing away a hair from her face .

“ Haa haa but ye bhi important haina focus on it ” Sara said taking his face and moving it towards the pandits.

The atmosphere was filled with love and Joy but one thing just changed the atmosphere as it got filled with bleak and blue .

“ Sara and Shubman ke kundali ke gun nahi milte,  YE SHAADI NAHI HO SKTI HAI” This statement brought down the smiles of everyone in the room .

“ Ye kya bol rahe hai aap ? ” Shahneel shouted . “ Haa kuch bhi bologe and ham man lege ? ” Ishan added.

“ Ham sab kayi saalo se ye karte aa rahe hai . Hamse koi galti nahi hoti ” The pandit replied in a firm voice.

The parents were stunned ! and decided not to argue with the pandits but their friends had some different plans .

“ Lekin aesa hua kya Jo inki kundaliya itni alag hai ke shaadi hi nahi ho skti ? ” Abhishek commented . 

One of the pandits who was close to the gill family commented “ Sara ki kundali mein hi dosh hai ! Vo shubman ke liye sahi ladki nahi hai ”

“ Meri behen mein koi kami nahi hai ! ” Arjun shouted . “ Aapse hi koi galti hui hogi ” shubman added as he was angry because of all this .

“ Meri Sara mein koi kami nahi hai  , and maine to pehle hi bola tha ke I don't believe in Kundali phir bhi aap sabko zid thi esliye maine haa kiya and just listen to what he is saying ”  shubman said getting up as sara tried to hold his hand and stop him .

Just then Vedika came running down the stairs . she was trying to catch her breath as she handed over a brown letter to sara .

Sara asked her “ What is it ? What is it that you came running for ? ” as Vedika caught her breath she replied “ It's your kundali Sara ! That one which the pandits have is of Arjun ! ”

Arjun was stunned ! as Ishan started laughing “ Aree yaar pandit ji aapko Shubi and Sara ka rishta nikal na hai and aap yaha pe Arjun and Shubman ka nikal rahe ho ! ” he said and laughed again as everyone else started laughing.

Pandit “ Dijiye mujhe kundali abhi bata ta hu aapko kitne gun milte hai ya nahi ”

Shubman took the letter from sara he hesitated to give it but then looked at everyone else and with a smile of reassurance by them , he gave it to the pandits.

They took their time and this time happily reported “ Mithai khilaye kundliya milgyi , shaadi pakki ab to ”

Everyone's face lit up with a smile as the dad's hurried to stuff everyone's faces with sweets .

They first made Shubman and Sara eat some sweets and then all of them became busy in the moment living it and feeding the pandits with the sweets .

Meanwhile shubman who refused to have sweets because of his diet was staring at sara again and this time when no one was looking gave her a small peck on the lips .