PART -2 :RESCUING LISELOTTE CRETIA

"So, for the first moment, do you mortals remember when Liselotte Cretia was kidnapped by the saint?" the entity said.

Liselotte wore a strained smile and said awkwardly, "Y-yes."

Meanwhile, Aria, Cosette, and Natalie's expressions tightened as they remembered the sequence of unfortunate events that occurred.

"That hero, she was really troublesome. She almost annihilated the entire Galark Kingdom," King Francois said.

"She kidnapped my daughter too," Cedric Cretia said with a stern tone.

"Well, now we are going to view the event, so tighten up, mortals."

"Um, Liselotte-san, I have something I have to tell you," Rio said.

Liselotte flinched slightly, not expecting Rio to call her out randomly. Yet, it only lasted for a second before the noblewoman composed herself.

"Go on, Haruto-sama. Should I tell my maid to disperse then?" 

"N-no, it isn't anything confidential. It's just... before Saint Erika died, she wanted me to tell you something." Rio said strainedly and wryly.

Liselotte widened her eyes. "To me? What would she want to tell me on the brink of death too?"

"Yes, she told me to apologize to you on her behalf and said you were a really good girl."

Liselotte's face turned thoughtful, with a hard-to-explain expression. She said, "Thank you for telling me this, Haruto-sama," and Rio nodded.

As Rio left to go near Aishia and Sora, Liselotte thought to herself, 'Why would she apologize to me? After kidnapping me...'

Liselotte then turned to Aria and asked, "What do you think, Aria?"

Aria said bluntly, "The Saint's personality was hard to predict, but I believe apologizing to someone you kidnapped is pointless."

She was still angry with the Saint for kidnapping her master, and Liselotte laughed wryly. "Maybe she felt guilty or something."

"Rescuing Liselotte?" Satsuki and Charlotte thought in unison.

"Actually, that would be great. I want to know how in the world Haruto-kun was injured, and even he seemed cautious of it," Charlotte agreed.

"Yes, Satsuki-sama, but considering the battle that occurred at Duke Gregory's territory, I think Haruto-sama had every reason to be wary. After all, not every day someone with that amount of power appears. It still gives me chills, imagining that tsunami the saint made."

"Okay, without any more talk, let's start, shall we?" the Entity asked.

"I still don't know why I have to watch this," asked Lina and the entity said, "Well, do you have a reason not to watch?"

Lina shook her head and sighed.

"I suppose I might as well join. After all, it seems like Great Spirits is involved too. Just thinking about it is making me tired. Well, I suppose I can just deal with them later."

"Rio-sama, who is that Liselotte Cretia?" Sora asked, since naturally, she doesn't know who Liselotte is.

"Do you see that blue-haired woman over there, Sora-chan? She is Liselotte Cretia. She is one of my friends," Rio explained.

Sora nodded, and then Liselotte introduced herself.

"Hello, Lady Sora. As said, I am Liselotte Cretia. Nice to meet you," and Sora, still not used to being talked to or socializing, stuttered, "N-nice to meet you too, blue-haired woman."