04. | The Symbol of Peace

[Welcome back to another chapter, and I'm glad you stopped by! This chapter is a very fun one, as we get to see what happens as (Y/N) comes face to face with an army of Heroes.]

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Endeavor stared at (Y/N) with wide eyes as (Y/N) began to sway around in the open as Heroes began to pile around him.

(Y/N): "How unfair of a fight can one make this? I guess I understand, I mean you are fighting the son of the number two hero after all."

(Y/N) reached to his shoulder as the slug crawled up his shoulder and (Y/N) took out a katana, before he put it back into the slugs mouth and raised his arms to the sky and leaned forward towards Endeavor.

(Y/N): "Not personal dad, but you're the best one here, and I can't be keeping you around for the long run."

Endeavor didn't even move, as his expression remained a blank stare, but he turned his eyes slightly to see (Y/N) pull out his inverted spear before dashing at Endeavor and slashing him through the side. Endeavor grit his teeth and placed his hand on the ground as he leaned over trying to cover his wound. (Y/N) then grabbed the back of Endeavor's head and held the inverted spear against his neck, forcing the hero's to watch.

(Y/N): "Will you not save your beloved hero this time?! Wow that's not so fun, I was expecting at least one of you to try and help, but it seems that you'd rather run away."

(Y/N) said as we watched Mirko run off out of his vision. Now (Y/N) wasn't stupid and knew she of all people wouldn't run away from a fight, when the ground underneath him shot up, leaving Endeavor on the ground and causing (Y/N) to go high into the air. (Y/N) looked around and noticed Cementoss on the floor with his teeth grit.

(Y/N): "Well, doesn't this just get more entertaining."

(Y/N) jumped into the air and slammed onto the large cement block underneath him halting its movement. He then began to charge downward through the block, blocking the hero's from seeing him.

Cementoss: "Be on guard. He could attack anyone from here."

The hero's slowly backed up when (Y/N) burst through the block and appeared in front of Cementoss, causing the cement hero's eyes to widen. (Y/N) chuckled before slamming Cementoss head into the ground, causing a crater underneath. The hero's were getting ready to attack when (Y/N) raised his eyes only to be met with a fist.

All Might: "DETROIT SMASH!"

All Might appeared out of nowhere and slammed his fist into (Y/N)'s face, sending (Y/N) flying through buildings. When (Y/N) stopped he stood up when he was met with a kick to his back sending him flying forward before he caught himself.

Mirko: "Haha! That's another piece for ya!"

(Y/N): "Oh... so this is where you ran off too. Well, I guess since All Mights here I'll stop holding back."

(Y/N) disappeared from Mirko's view, surprising her when (Y/N) kicked her in the side before grabbing her ears and slamming her into the ground causing her to bounce off the ground. (Y/N) jumped and spun before he slammed his foot into her stomach, putting a large crater into the ground. He stood over the beaten hero when All Might appeared behind him. (Y/N) turned around with a large smile on his face as he looked at All Might.

(Y/N): "Well, it's quite the honor to be in the presence of such a legend you know. I'm honestly surprised I managed to grab your attention."

All Might: "HAHA! YOUR QUITE STRONG VILLAIN, BUT YOU WILL NOT STAND AGAINST A HERO LIKE ME!"