05. | A Real Hero

[Welcome back dear readers, it's time for the finale of the epic battle between the number one hero, and the one who left it all behind!]

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Y/N) stood across from All Might who had steam spewing from his body which co fused (Y/N) when another bullet was shot at (Y/N) which he caught.

(Y/N): [Thoughts] "I'll never be able to put pure focus on All Might as long as Nagant is there. I'll have to deal with her before anyone else."

(Y/N) took a step forward and dashed past All Might who grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and slammed him into the ground causing (Y/N) to bounce off of the road before All Might punched him in the chest sending him away. (Y/N) caught himself when he saw All Might charge at him, while he noticed a bullet right behind All Might. All Might threw his punch and (Y/N) dodged as he swatted the bullet away with a kick as he smirked.

All Might threw another punch that caught (Y/N) off guard, hitting him in the side and knocking him back before All Might threw a kick at (Y/N) that knocked him back further. (Y/N) spit to the side and wiped his mouth before dodging a punch from All Might and throwing a straight punch into his stomach, sending the symbol of peace flying back.

All Might: [Thoughts] "Going off of the stats, I think I have more hits than him, or were even, maybe he has one more... but his strikes are far stronger than mine... I need to stop him, and if that means going past my limits, I'll do it!"

All Might lowered down and placed his fist on the ground as (Y/N) dashed at All Might before All Might dashed right back with more speed than before and landing a hit on (Y/N)'s face.

All Might: "DETROIT SMASH!"

(Y/N) smiled under All Mights punch as he hit the ground and was sprawled onto his back as All Might raised his fist and took deep breaths. The television crews began to surround the area as people began to celebrate the victory of the symbol of peace. All Might kept his head down as he began to raise his arm when he suddenly stopped moving his arm, and his eyes went wide.

(Y/N): "Did you really think that would be enough to take me down?"

(Y/N) stood behind All Might with his hand placed on All Mights arm, holding it down from moving. All Mights grit his teeth and swung his arm at (Y/N) who fell onto his back before pushing up and kicking All Might straight in the chin, sending him away. (Y/N) smirked as we turned to Nagant who had her sniper trained on him as (Y/N) spread his arms to give an easy shot. She fired a bullet as All Might dashed at (Y/N) making him smirk. (Y/N) ducked under the bullet and dashed for Nagant as All Might barely dodged the bullet and fell for a second.

News Reporter: "This villain seems to be smarter than he looks! He also seems to be giving the symbol of peace a real challenge! This is something we haven't seen before!"

(Y/N) began to climb the building quickly before he launched up and appeared in front of Nagant who fired a shot that (Y/N) caught with his mouth before flipping it and spitting it out and piercing the purple haired assassins arm. (Y/N) landed and dashed before delivering a strong punch to her head that slammed her down a few floors of the building. All Might appeared behind (Y/N) who planted his foot in the ground and shot at All Might and landed a devastating punch to his injury sending All Might to the ground.

(Y/N): [Thoughts] "Yes! This is playing out exactly how it was supposed too! The idiot isn't the brightest in the bag is he!"

(Y/N) spun to gain power and aimed a kick for the falling All Might but All Might grabbed (Y/N)'s leg and held him in front of himself to break his fall. (Y/N) struggled but was slammed into the ground as All Might regained his footing and punched (Y/N) again in the face and sent (Y/N) into the air after he rebounded off the ground. All Might grabbed (Y/N)'s leg and slammed him into the wall of a building and then slammed him into the ground. (Y/N) jumped back avoiding another punch as the two stared at each other.