Ch 2 - I want that girl!

Tejasswi fell down due to injury.

Vansh signaled the driver and the driver got out of the car. As soon as he got out, vansh gave some money to the driver and the driver looked at it and moved towards Tejasswi.

He looked at her and said, "utho yahan se aur jao" and threw the money in tejasswi's lap. Tejasswi's entire knee was bruised. At this time she was wearing a maxi dress which was completely torn from the knee and her knee was clearly visible.

 At this time she was wearing a maxi dress which was completely torn from the knee and her knee was clearly visible

She raised her eyes and looked at the driver and then at the money that fell on her. Just by looking at it, she could tell that it must be around 50 thousand rupees 💵.

Tejasswi was already upset and now she was in so much pain. She got up from her place looking at the driver angrily. She stumbled while getting up but she quickly regained her composure and threw the money on the driver's face and said, "Tum jaise ghatiya insaan isse jyada kar hi kya sakte ho? Pahle kisi ko chot pahuchate ho aur fir apne paiso ka raub dikhakar us insaan ko kharidne ka dum bhi rakhte ho, tum jaise logon ko sharam se doob kar mar jana chahiye".

Karan, who was working on the laptop 💻, suddenly perked up his eyes. Her fingers moving on the laptop suddenly stopped. He raised his eyes and looked ahead.

The driver looked at tejasswi and said, "itni si chot lagi hai tumhe jiske 50,000 de rahe hai...Lo aur chalti Bano." Saying this, the driver once again put the money in her hands.

Tejasswi stared at him angrily 😡, she once again threw the money on the driver's face but someone caught it before the bundle of notes 💵 reached the driver's face. The driver quickly said "sorry sir".

"Oh to tum toh sirf ek paltu kuttey🐕‍🦺 ho tumhare Malik toh ye hai, inke kahne par hi tum meri chot ko kharidne aaye honge lekin sorry mister boss meri chot bikau nahi hai, apne paise lijiye aur jaiye. Aur haa ho sake toh in paiso se thodi Akal (intelligence) kharid lijiyega". Saying this, Tejasswi started leaving from there.

Karan was watching her with his calm eyes. She had just taken a step forward when karan caught her hand and pulled her back and while turning her around, he put her back on his chest. Tejasswi was completely numb. This was the first time someone touched her like this and that too so hard. Her breathing suddenly increased.

She turned to face karan and started talking to him angrily

She turned to face karan and started talking to him angrily. Her hand was still in karan's hand and karan's deep eye were sliding all over her . He was sometimes looking at her face and sometimes at her body.

Tejassw's breathing dried up after finding him looking at her like this. She tried to free her hand from karan but karan once again turned her back and hugged her back to his chest and kept his face on her shoulder and said in a very cold voice, "Iss duniya mein aisi koi cheez nahi jo bikau na ho. Aur jisse karan kundrra kharid na sake".

Hearing his words, tejasswi got even more irritated, she was now trying to free herself from karan by using all her might but karan was not leaving her at all, but suddenly he left her and Tejasswi once again fell down on the ground and once again...

Hearing his words, tejasswi got even more irritated, she was now trying to free herself from karan by using all her might but karan was not leaving her at all, but suddenly he left her and Tejasswi once again fell down on the ground and once again she got hurt at the same place where she had got hurt earlier, now blood started oozing from there.

Karan moved towards her and then leaned a little on her while sitting on his knees. Looking at her, he said in a cold voice, "karan kundrra ko jo pasand aata hai voh use kharidne mein bilkul deri nahi karta, And I am liking something now." While saying this, his intense eyes were on tejasswi.

Tejasswi was looking at him in surprise. When karan raised his hand, the driver put a bundle of notes 💵 on his hand.

Karan held the bundle of notes 💵 tightly in his hands and placed it on the injured area of tejasswi's knee and said, "ye paise sirf chot ko thik karne ke liye the चिल्ली फ्लैक (chilli flake) kyoki tumhari kimat itni Kam toh nahi ho sakti ". He had a sarcastic smile 😏 on his face while saying this. Feeling the bundle of notes 💵 on her knee, a painful sigh came out of tejasswi's lips.

After saying his words, karan stood up from his place and then after looking at Tejasswi completely, he turned around towards the car. Vansh had also come out of the car but now as soon as karan turned, the driver and vansh both moved towards the car 🚗, vansh opened the door and karan sat inside. In no time, his luxurious car left from there.

Tejasswi saw the car go and said, "kitna azeeb aadmi tha 😒 aur uski nazre?" 😰She shivered thinking this. She looked at the bundle of notes 💵 in her hands and started thinking about something.
.
.
.
Karan's car stopped in the parking area of kundrra industries. He got out of the car and vansh quickly extended a cigarette box towards him from which karan took out a cigarette 🚬 and put it between his lips.

When vansh lit the cigarette 🚬 pressed between his lips with a lighter, karan took a puff and moved forward. He exhaled the smoke and said without any expression, "I want that girl".

"Which one boss" vansh asked.

Karan's steps stopped, he turned his face and looked at Vansh and then said with a crooked smile on his lips, "Chilli flake". Saying this he moved forward and a smile appeared on vansh's face too.

To be continued...

Don't Report.