Ch 4 ~ You are very smart Chilli flake!!

Now let's start the story...
.
.
.
Mumbai, City hospital 🏥.

Tejasswi had once again returned to the hospital. She had the 50,0000 rupees in her hands which Karan had given her. Adaa was still sitting on the chair outside there. On seeing her, she stood up from her place and came towards her and said, "kya hua teju? Teri yeh haalat" Saying this, she put her hand on Tejasswi's cheek. There was mud on Tejasswi's face which had got on her due to her fall. Her hair was also scattered and her clothes were also torn, so adaa was scared 😨 to see her. Tejasswi smiled a little and said, "pehle mujhe lagta tha ki iss duniya me har ek cheej ki kimat hoti hai lekin insaan aur insaaniyat ki nahi....par aaj mera voh bhram bhi Tut gaya" Hearing this, Adaa was looking at her in surprise.

Tejasswi removed her hand from her face and moved towards the doctor's cabin. Seeing Tejasswi at the door of his cabin, the doctor took a deep breath and then gave her permission to come inside. Tejasswi came in front of him and placing a bundle of notes on his table, she said "please doctor mere paas abhi itne hi paise hai, aap please pratik ka ilaaz kar dijiye, main dheere-dheere aapke sare paise chuka doongi." The doctor was looking at her pitifully.

For the last few days, he was continuously observing Tejasswi. She was trying her best but she was not able to arrange the money required for Pratik's treatment but she had not lost hope at all but today it seemed as if she had lost hope.

Looking at Tejasswi, he said, "Sorry Tejasswi in paiso se to tum hospital ka kharcha bhi nahi de paogi, surgery aur medicines ka kharcha kaise aayega? Sorry to say par mein tumhari koi madad nahi kar sakta", saying this the doctor stood up from his place and went out of the cabin.

Tears flowed 😭 from Tejasswi's eyes. She looked at the money and said "Ajeeb duniya hai na ye, kahi par kisi insaan ko chot lagne ke paise milte hai toh kahi kisi ko kisiki chot thik karne ke paise diye jate hai. Insaan insaan naa hokar ek cheej ban gaya hai. 🥺 Jiski kimat uski haalat Tay karti hai".

*************

Kundrra Industries

" May I comin Sir " Vansh knocked on the door of karan's cabin. Karan said without looking at him "Tumhe kitni baar kaha hai vansh, tumhe Ijaazat lene ki koi jarurat nahi" Vansh smiled and came inside and kept a file in front of karan and said " This is all you want boss." Karan looked at that file and then looked at Vansh.

A crooked 😏smile came on his face. He said in a deep voice "No vansh, this is not what I want. I want something else". While saying this his smile had become even more dangerous. He touched that file and then signaled Vansh to go from there. He saw that file and as soon as he saw it his face lit up. "Ohh Chilli flake🥵" He said with a devil smile and started reading that entire file.

As he was reading the file, the shine in his eyes and the crooked smile on his lips kept increasing. After some time, he put the file back on the table and got up from his chair. He looked at the file kept on the table and said, "I am coming to you chilli flake. Tumhe apna banane ke liye. Ohh my chilli flake." Saying this, he went out of the cabin.

*************

City hospital. Mumbai

There was chaos in the ward of city hospital where Pratik was. The doctors and nurses were trying to treat pratik but they could try only to a certain extent because to proceed further, THEY NEEDED PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHORITIES AND THAT PERMISSION COULD BE OBTAINED ONLY AFTER COMPLETING ALL THE FORMALITIES AND PAYMENTS.  Standing outside, tejasswi was crying while hugging Adaa.