Chapter 114

Taehyung descended the staircase to head to the living room on the first floor. He found that jungkook had already changed into a black suit. He was wiping his wet hair with a white towel.

A maid held a tray and stood on the side. When jungkook saw taehyung, he placed the towel on the tray.

Taehyung thought regretfully as to why he changed his attire so quickly? He had yet to get a good look of his healthy, outstanding figure.

However, even in his suit, he made for an impressive sight. His complexion was cold and graceful. Truly, he was utterly perfect from every angle!

“You’re awake? Come and have breakfast.” jungkook gestured for him to come forward.

Taehyung approached him and saw that the luxurious dining table was lined with Wintermelon Glutinous Rice Soup, Steamed Egg Custard, Crystal Dumplings... along with ten other dishes.

He thought that there was so much food. Jungkook sure could eat!

“I know you’re trying to lose weight. I instructed the kitchen to prepare a lighter breakfast.”

“There’s so much food here. Why did you still ask Butler Kim to ask me about what I would like to have?”

Jungkook's gaze turned doting. “I was worried that these wouldn’t suit your tastes. If you don’t like any of it, I’ll ask the kitchen to prepare something else.”

“I like these, I like all of them!” he scooped himself a bowl of Shark Fin Ginseng Congee and began eating mouthfuls of it. “Why aren’t you eating?”

“I already ate.” His expression was cold but his tone was warm.

He stiffened. “Dare I ask if this was all prepared for me?”

He nodded.

“...”

He finished a bowl of congee and stood up. When he saw he was about to speak, he quickly interjected. “Don’t persuade me to eat more. I’m in the midst of losing weight. I’ll be upset at whoever tries to persuade me otherwise.”

He furrowed his brows and instructed helplessly with some heartache. “Pay attention to your nutrition intake. Don’t harm your body.”

“I got it.”

Taehyung turned to run upstairs. Jungkook watched his charming back view as he left.

Butler Kim then approached him and respectfully said, “Young Master, Mr. Kim said he wishes to have human meat.”

On a rare occasion, jungkook's distant, cold gaze appeared slightly confused. “his taste is that unique?”

“Yes.” namjoon furrowed his brows. “What’s outrageous is that he wishes to eat you.”

jungkook suddenly gave a small, meaningful smile. It appeared as though he was suddenly in a good mood.

Namjoon was confused. He said in a severe voice, “he wishes to eat you. You...”

“taehyung is my fiancée. If he doesn’t eat me, who will he eat?” jungkook stood up and patted him on the shoulder. “Butler kim's thoughts are still old-fashioned. I won’t blame you for being confused.”

Namjoon stood stiffly with a stony expression. This was the first time his young master spoke so sincerely to him.

Could it be that, as a butler, his awareness was still not good enough?

But there were countless people in this world who hoped to drink his young master’s blood and to gnaw on his meat.

First, there were his enemies in the business and political world. Second, it would be jaewon. This was because if anything happened to Young Master, the Jeon family would instantly fall into the hands of jaewon, an outsider.