Part2-An accidental meet

-In the canteen-

Rina: Now will you tell what was that in the class? why was he so rude to you?

Jinshi: He is the one about whom I was talking to you on call. He is the the one who hit my lovely bike.

Day before jinshi had a little accident on her bike with Ronney's car. It had left scratches on both the vehicles. Jinshi loves bikes and so she started fight immediately without letting Ronny speak. She is so obsessed with her bike that she starts blaming him that he did it for purpose without thinking of anything. Ronny stands straight not uttering a word, Rather I shall say jinshi did not let her say anything. people around also thought the it was the boy's fault and they started gossiping.

Jinshi has a fascinating black sports bike.   

Ronney's Car

Ronney's Car

Jinshi was still profaning him while explaining about the whole situation

Her friends where just trying to control their laugh as they knew how possessive she was towards her bike. Jinshi noticed her friends laughing on her behaviour.

Jinshi: How can you all laugh on such a serious matter?

Lily: Serious matter?

Jinshi: It is serious, just how could he dare to hit my bike and leave scratches on it also how could he speak to me like that.

Rina: Jinshi stop it! Whatever you explained to us about that accident, I conclude with it that it is completely your fault. As I know very well the speed of you bike is always high. Its also not knew with you as last time you had an accident with my scooter and it was again your fault but you were still fighting with my till 2 days. Now, I think that you should say sorry to him so that he doesn't behave so rude with you, anyways he is your sir.

Jinshi: Sorry? to him? never!

Lily: Jinshi think about it. nobody has ever insulted to you like that. I f you don't apologise he will treat you like that throughout which may effect your marks and image amongst students.

Jinshi: Umm...

Jinshi is concerned about self respect and everyone around her speaks to her nicely and never dares to speak against her because her attitude is dangerous. She is also loved by everybody.

Jinshi: Okay,I will for the first and last time. I will do it after all the classes.

Jinshi: Sir! I want to talk to you.

Ronney: Come in my cabin.

Ronney: So? what do you want to talk to me?

Jinshi: Her I want to apologise about my behaviour yesterday about the accident I shouldn't have spoken to you in such a manner.

Ronney (said exaggerating a little), Yo'u Realised is very soon, I see. Are you really sorry about it?"

Jinshi,"Yes sir."

Ronney said coming closer to her," And about the scratches on my car?"

Jinshi said innocently," Sorry sir."

Ronney came more closer saying," About  your behaviour?"

Now Jinshi was now stuck to the wall.

Jinshi looked down being shy. Her heart pumped rapidly. 

He was looking at her continuously. Nobody had ever come so close to her. His face came near her face. Jinshi was very afraid for the first time. She pushed him away and immediately ran out of her cabin. He was smiling blissfully.

Jinshi came out of the college and was gasping. Her friends were already waiting at the gate for her. They asked," What happened ? Why were you running?" Jinshi did not pay attention as she was in deep thoughts. They started walking. They asked again but she did not reply .