Part 6

Next day, it was a holiday. Jinshi was still sleeping when her phone rang. She did not pick it up for the first time but when it call rang her up again after a minute then she had to pick it up.

She said,"Hello?" Rina had called her. Rina said," You are still sleeping? Get up we have to go for shopping." Rina asked," Why? Shopping now? That also in the early morning, I am not coming."

Rina said, "Its not early morning, its 10:05 am now, get up, you have to come. Don't tell me you again forgot about Lily's birthday" Jinshi asked,"I remember but its tomorrow , right? Then why can't we go tomorrow?" 

Rina replied,"Because tomorrow we have college in the morning and today evening we have tuition so my dear come fast I am coming outside your house in 2 mins." Jinshi said," uh! okay."

They went to a nearby mall. There, In Starbucks, Ronney was there for a business meeting with his colleagues. He was sitting nearby the glass door so he saw jinshi. But jinshi didn't knew.

His meeting was almost over. He winded up fast and went behind her. Aditya was with him, he noticed and understood every thing. So, he handled the colleagues. He was best doing all this. Aditya had sent Ronney's secretary, Kunal, behind him.

Jinshi and Rina went inside a dress shop. Ronney also went into the shop hiding. Kural followed him. Jinshi and Rina were looking and deciding what to buy while Ronney and Kunal stood behind a huge pillar and peeped. 

Both the girls were mentioning their opinions and likes and dislikes of cloths and style. Ronney said," Kunal note down what they are talking." Kunal took out his phone saying," Yes sir!"

Ronney went to talk on side, as his phone rung. While Kunal continued. After some time Aditya came to them. He said to Ronney,"Are you done spying on your will be girlfriend?" "By the way show me who she is?" Ronney appointed towads jinshi saying," That short haired girl." Aditya looked at her and said,"O so thats your choice!" then noticing Rina Aditya asked excitedly," And who is besides her?" Ronney replied," I guess she is Rina, no or maybe lily, one of them. I don't remember."

The boys came out of the mall. Ronney said,"Aditya! I won't be available in the evening so please handle everything." Aditya asked,"Okay! But where are you going?" Ronney replied," In a party." Aditya asked again,"Why?Which party?Where?" Ronney replied," Jinshi's friends birthday party."

Aditya asked,"Do you know where is will be?" Ronney said," Kunal will find out that till that time." Kunal said," Okay, sir." Aditya said," Then I will also be coming with you but I will also handle our absence in the company simultaneously." Ronney said," Okay, But there should not be any problem." Aditya nodded his head saying,"Don't worry." Ronney thought that he said party and thats the reason Aditya wanted to come along so he said," Why do you like parties so much?" Of which Aditya did not reply anything.