chapter 5

We safely got home and went to sleep.
The 5 years after that were uneventful, other than that we killed WAY more people together. We started recording the radio talk about our murders, and planned our wedding.
We decided to invite random people and kill them after, for added fun.
The wedding went great, alot of love, dancing and definetly drinking.
We drank alot of wine.
The company grew, us and my aunt organized everything, Al being our spokesman.
Me and Al were a wealthy couple. We lived together and sold my parents house.
One day, when Al was on a meeting. Another wine company threatened that if we didn't shut our company down, that they would do it for us.
Al came back home, a bit stressed.
I told him that they're bluffing, they are to much of pussies to do anything.
Around 9 years passed, me And Al were 32.
I came back home from my aunts, to find Al laying almost dead on the kitchen floor.
"Al, I'm home!" I yelled out into the house. A shaky voice from the kitchen replied.
"I'm.. here...." He managed to get out.
I ran over, knowing something was wrong, oh and sure it was.
I got on my knees right next to him, holding his hand.
"Hello darling.."-A
"Al!"-J
Tears blurred my vision, as I tried to not sob.
"Awh, dear.. don't cry. I can't stand seeing you cry." He raised his hand a cupped my face with it.
"What happened?" I asked him, putting my own hand on his.
"We- well, I got attacked by six men, from the other company.." he admitted.
I didn't blame him, six on one was dirty.
He got shot in the leg and side of his stomach. And stabbed in the shoulder, the knife still there. He was cooking what looked like Jambalaya, it was burnt to a crisp, god knew how long he was laying there.
Blood was all over the place, on me, on him and on the floor along with the bottom cabinets. Some got on the ceiling aswell, somehow...
I determined that it was all his. As I cried harder, he breathed in his last breath.
"Hun? Can you do me a favor?"-A
"Yes, anything!"-J
"Fuck 'em up good, for me.." he clenched his fist.
"Yeah, And you will help me, because you will survive.."-J
"I.."
"No, no ,no ,no.!"
"love..."
"No! Al don't go!"
"you..." he closed his eyes, relaxing into the kitchen floor. Smiling, his face relaxed too.. I cried harder, when I composed myself as much as I could, I called 911.
I sat back down mext to him, and found a note....
On it was written in twirly, fancy cursive.
'Your little radio host never stood a chance, shut. It. Down.
Your local mob boss<3'
The audacity, I kept the note.
I picked up his hand, took off the wedding ring and the purple bracelet.
And gave him one. last. kiss...
The police arrived, that's when I said to myself, that once everythings done...

I WILL AVENGE MY HUSBAND....

I made a funeral, got rid of everybody that was in that house, torturing them and after half a year, I got that boss last. I gave him the most painful expierience of his entire life.
I sliced his tongue out, broke his jaw, carved out his vocal cords, and carved out his heart last.... it was fun.. but not satisfying..
I visited Als grave every night.. and when I got home, I would drink and smoke myself into oblivion, then cry myself to sleep. For a year.
I knew he wouldn't be proud of me, but I couldn't do anything else to get him off my mind.
One night, I drank around three bottles. Still not drunk enough, I don't know how I did it.
I played a recording of one of our murders, when he talked about it. I pulled out a picture of both of us. And took out the gun he had in his night stand.
As the recording played, the picture on the radio, I cocked the barrel. A glass of wine in my hand. Looking at his desk, which was just how he left it that year ago.
"You know, I've wanted to do this for a good while now.... But I never had the courage to do it.."
I aimed the gun at my head, taking one last sip of my wine, drinking it all. Mascara running down my cheeks. And smashing the glass on the nightstand, as I sat on his bed.
I cocked the barrel, and aimed the gun on one of my temples.
I kissed our wedding rings.

"We'll be together again...."

I whispered before shooting myself in the head.
All I heard was the gunshot and then blacked out and then I woke up, I didn't understand..
Wasn't I supposed to be dead.?
I woke up in a city, a pentagram above my head.
I looked around, getting up.
There was a full body mirror in the venue I woke up next to.

I was a completely different person..
My skin was pearly white, my hair had reddish-purple highlights on my ass long fluffy brown hair, I had a green swirly tattoo on my left arm. And a floor length marroon dress. I had a small red 'x' on one of my temples. And weirdly fangs. And I still had my wedding ring, his dissapeared. I tried speaking and my voice was different, like completely... grape vines started to crawl up my leg.
I jumped up a little bit, startled.
I decided to make myself known, I would find Alastor, he was definitely here somewhere, and get together with him again.

Over the next 86 years, I managed to make myself a sin, I was known as Envy, the sin which belonged to me. I had control over the alcohol industry and collected souls of sinners who I intoxicated and made them sign a contract. I owned the ring of envy, I was pretty vulnerable to it aswell.
I also decided to get wine making myself again, I loved making it and I found out that I could make it from my own vines.
There was one overlord that caught my eye, he took down almost every overlord.
He had manners, and reminded me of Al. They called him the radio demon.. he did seem familiar, but I didn't look into it.
One time, I saw an ad for a hotel, a redemption hotel... it did seem a bit childish and the ad was shitty, recorded by the radio demon, but what the hell?
I came up to the hotel, and knocked on the door.
The radio demon opened it.
"Oh, hello, darling~" he cooed, flashbacks of Al started coming back.
"Don't call me that."-J
"Well, atleast come in then!"-RD
I gladly came in, just to be greeted by princess Morningstar. The delusional daughter of Lucifer Morningstar.
She hugged me, tight.
"Are you here to be redeemed!?" She was persistent, as her partner came to calm her down.
"Oh, heavens no! I'm here to help." I specified, tilting my head a little bit, and bending down slightly. I was taller than her, I did grow taller than when I was alive. Maybe a good 10cm. (I'm not using freedom units)
"Oh.... well! It's better than nothing!" She said before running to collect everybody there to introduce them.
"Well, well, well...."-RD
"Hm?"-J
He decided that he wanted to go by first name basis with me.
He stuck out his hand, indicating a handshake.
"Alastor..!" He introduced himself, when I grabbed his hand.
I gasped, letting out a small squeak.
"Something wrong, dear?" He was still bent, and grasping my hand.
"Ummm,.. I-I-'m Judy, Judy Heartfelt.."
He straightened back up, with a shocked expression.
Charlie came back with all the staff and residents.
"So... this is Angel dust." She introduced him to me.
"Hey, Toots." He was sucking on a half melted popsicle...