♡~Baby Shower~♡

"Okay baby I'm about to go to the store," Jonathan said, "I'm gonna go without my goodbye kiss and goodbye hug!! I'm opening the door..!!" He wanted to tease Fred a little as they tend to do thus everything one of them leaves. Then, Fred surprises him by jumping on Jon's back and kissing hid neck bunches. "Don't ever leave without your kisses or hugs baby!!" Exclaimed Fred. Jon grunted a little in pain. "Fuck, Fred, get off!! You're hurting my back!!" He pushed Fred off his back forcefully, him falling face flat to the ground. He wasn't mad at him, it was simply his mood swings and the fact that he doesn't want the baby killed by doing that. "Heh.. sorry, Jonathan."

Little did Jonathan know, when he was gone, Fred was setting up a baby shower for him. He invited all of there friends.. and a surprise visit from Fred's famous friend (even thought all of them are famous, but please get my point.) A few minutes later, everything was set up for Jonathan, "Now to wait for the others!" Patiently said Fred. But in a quick of a moment, there was a knock on the door. Fred opened the door, revealing a group of people at the door. "Hey, Fred!!" They all said.

The group being Wes Borland, Chino Moreno, Munky, Head, Serj Tankian, and David. Fred smiled and let them all in. They as well put their presents on a table. "Alright, when Jonathan comes back from the store, we go hide and we'll surprise him by saying 'you're pregnant!!' to him." Everyone agreed and just decided to hang out as they all waited for Jon.

-

Meanwhile, Jon was at the checkout of Walmart. He bought some toilet paper, chocolate for him and his lover, and a new purple jacket for himself. As he waited until he was up front at the checkout, he just noticed that.. the one and only.. Marshall Mathers was up ahead of him in line. He knew Em because Fred is good friends with him and will invite him over sometimes. "Marshall! It's Jonathan Davis!" He exclaimed, trying to be quiet about it. He turned around to see a feminine dressed Jonathan, pregnant. He wore black hoopy earrings, a gray crop top shoeing his stomach, and his hair up in a ponytail. "Jon.. I wasn't expecting to see you here.." He chuckled nervously.

"And you're pregnant now.. congrats, homeboy!" "Thank you, she's more than 6 months old now!! But anyways, why are you here this fine day?" "Just buying somethings.. for Hailie yknow." Jonathan observed what he bought. It was a baby onesie that said "Sorry ladies; dad's taken" which honestly fit Slim Shady's personality. "I thought Hailie was-" "Gotta go, bye Jonathan." He make the peace sign and sprinted with the onesie to his car. Jonathan didn't mind and put his stuff in the checkout. Then, Fred heard the car horn. "Everyone!! He's here!! Hide!!!" Jon unlocked the door and came in. He gasped as he saw the decorations. "Freddie, is this for me!! How sweet, baby.. God I love you." He kept smiling, then

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!" everyone said as they came out from their hiding spots. "Oh my gwarsh!!! Baby, did you plan this all out for me?" Fred, coming up to Jonathan trying to assert his dominance said, "Yes I did, babe. You deserve it." They smiled and kissed softly. Everyone went aww, except one person. He scoffed, but he clapped. Jonathan noticed.. it was Eminem again!! "Marshall?? Was the onesie for Jill?" "Yeah.. I tried not to spoil the party for you." As the party went by, they all had fun and had good conversations and they got to bond again.