*-Little Breakdown-*

AN: this takes place during Jill still being a baby and Jon is trying his very very best to be a great parent to her. But in the process of this, he has a little breakdown and doesn't know what to do. I don't wanna spoil it bc you're about to read it. but enjoy 😊

Jonathan was up late at night, playing quizzes on BuzzFeed, just having a nice night. "Babe... just remember to go to bed soon so you can get sleep, so you won't sleep on Jill in the morning." Said a very tired Fred Durst. "I promise I will. Goodnight baby, love you." They kissed for a few seconds. As they slowly parted away, their eyes were locked, looking at each other. This was heaven to Jonathan. He started to kiss Fred's neck. nibbling it a little. It made him giggle. "Cmon.. let me sleep, Jon.." As much as Fred wanted those kisses, he wanted to sleep. "Alright, alright.. goodnight." 

Around 11pm now, Jon started to think about his beautiful daughter Jill. But while thinking about her, he came across a quiz that was titled "Tell Me How You Raise Your Kids and I'll Tell You What Kind of Parent You Are." He knew that this was just some silly quiz and doesn't determine how he is with Jill, but he decided to take it. Once he finished it, his face was all surprised. It said that he would be a bad parent to his children and that they'll hate him.

 It said that he would be a bad parent to his children and that they'll hate him

Jonathan kept crying now. He slammed the laptop closed and threw it to the ground. The thud of the laptop hitting the ground woke up Jon's husband. The first thing Fred heard was, of course, the laptop thud, but as well as Jon's sobs. He moved close to him and hugged him. "Baby.. what's wrong?? Please tell me." "It-it's this quiz I took.. it told me.. THAT I WOULD BE A BAD PARENT TO JILL!!!!" He sobbed even more, holding onto Fred. His lover comforted him while all this happened. "It's okay.. I'm here for you baby. And that's definitely not true. You are an amazing dad to Jill, and I'm pretty sure she loves you as much as you do to her, and you know what?" He looked left to right, then whispered into Jonathan's ear.

"Jill told me not to say this.. but she said that you're her favorite.."

That surprised him even though he knew that she couldn't talk yet. He then stopped crying. Afterwards he kissed Fred. "Do you feel better now, Jon?" "Yeah.. thank you so much.. I really don't know what I would do without you.." 

an: so I had BIGGG plans for this chapter but i'm working on this other story atm and it kinda interfered with this, so I tried my best to finish this chapter, but I wasn't able to do the plans i wanted with it :( but i hoped you liked the chapter either way even tho it sucks