Chapter 117

In a certain three bedded ward in the hospital, eunji laid on the bed in the middle. She had spent the whole morning on her phone. After watching the nurse’s post catch attention, and seeing various large media platforms scold taehyung upside down, she finally smiled in satisfaction.

On the other bed, hyunwoo watched her with worry in his eyes. “Is this suitable? If jungkook learns that you were the one behind all of this...”

“I already informed Nurse hong. She will endure the entire responsibility for criticising taehyung to be unfilial.” eunji glanced at the third bed where her daughter, jennie, laid.

She said in heartache, “My jennie is still unconscious. If I don’t take revenge for her, how am I suited to be her mother? taehyung, that cheap whore’s reputation is already ruined. Who knows whether the Jeon family will accept him after this. Perhaps he won’t even be allowed to enter their door.”

Hyunwoo glanced at the door every so often. “taehyung should have already seen the post. We’ve been waiting the whole morning but he hasn’t come to visit. The public is pressuring him right now. No matter what, he should still come...”

Eunji smirked. The faint wrinkles on the corner of her eyes crinkled. “Hmph, it’s best if he doesn’t come. I haven’t made a big enough fuss yet.”

At this moment, Nurse hong rushed in frantically. “Director kim, things are bad!”

“Why are you raising your voice?” eunji glared at her in slight irritation.

“Quickly look, taehyung's news is no longer trending. Most of the posts across the major media websites have also been taken down.”

“The discussion was suppressed so quickly. It must be jungkook's work.” eunji clenched her fists unhappily. “We can’t afford to provoke jungkook!”

Hyunwoo suggested soothingly. “Since taehyung's reputation has mostly been destroyed, how about we ease up on this matter?”

Eunji's expression was dark. “As if we could rely on you! I have my own plans.”

A moment later, she received a call. The other party informed her that after seeing the matter dispersing quickly, jungkook was no longer interfering with it.

“Did you hear that?” eunji harrumphed coldly. “taehyung's reputation is too dirty. The Jeon family is such a powerful family. How could they possibly like an unfilial man? Even jungkook is leaving this matter alone.”

Hyunwoo became excited. “If he won’t interfere, taehyung will definitely be ruined!”

At this moment, jennie whimpered softly. She gradually woke up from her unconscious state. There were several bandages on her face. Her arms and legs were aching and her body was littered with wounds. “Mom, did you arrest all my schoolmates who hurt me? I want them all to be killed!”

Eunji's voice conveyed the injustice she felt on behalf of her daughter. “Daughter, all those witnesses said that they didn’t see anyone hurt you. The police didn’t open a case for this and are only treating it as an accident.”

“There were so many reporters at the event. I don’t believe that there wasn’t any footage of them attacking me!”

“It’s obvious that jungkook interfered in this matter. He informed everyone that they were not allowed to capture any footage of it.”

“It must have been taehyung, that cheap wore, who told him to do it!” jennie sat up in anger and accidentally tugged on her wounds. “Ss... I’m dying of pain! I was beaten up so badly that I can’t even get off the bed. This is all taehyung's fault! I’m going to kill him!"