•1•

y/n's pov:
I wake up to the sun beaming in to my room as the maid opens the curtains "thank you" i whisper don't think she heard me though.

"breakfast is almost ready come downstairs soon"
just then she left the room.

I get up and quickly get dressed before going downstairs for breakfast.

fit and hair check:

just when you leave your room to go down to breakfast farleigh is also leaving

"hey there beautiful" i hear farleigh say "oh my lord you say that to me every morning" " you choose to have your room next to mine also i'm just stating facts"

you both run down the stairs as if it's a race you win obviously when you are at the bottom of the stairs you shout "i win" "WHAT WHO SAID IT WAS A RACE!!!!" you hear him shouting back louder than you did

when he is at the bottom of the stairs he whispers in your ear " you would have won anyway princess" " don't call me princess and don't call me beautiful" "ok when did you get so defensive all of a sudden" he whispers "when did you start calling me princess" "since today".

You both walk into the dining hall together to have breakfast as soon as you walk in Elsbeth and  Venetia greet you.

"so y/n 1 week till you go back to oxford" Elsbeth says "yes 1 week till i'm leaving for school" "oh we will so greatly miss you be sure to come back for the next school holidays" "i will i always do i love it here " you reply.

Time skip
me Felix, Farleigh and Venetia head down to the field and you bring some blankets and lay on when you are in the field so you don't get pricked by a thorn

in the field me Farleigh  and Felix chat about oxford and what you are all going to be doing when you are there when i glance at Venetia she is reading a book as always .

"farleigh would you like my spare key for my dorm room"  "are you sure you want to give it to me " he says "yes i'm sure you will keep it safe and we can see each other more often " "ok now you are getting up at 5 am everyday" "5 AM!!! every day nah go piss off" "rude much i will have your spare key so why not " " and what time are you getting up far""oh far we have nicknames now do we y/n anyway i don't sleep oxford needs me (when the night calls oh oh oh)"

"bro you are not batman " " i actually am thanks" " just so you know i love the nickname far" felix says "hands off i and only i can call him that" "ok don't get so defensive" felix says while rolling his eyes at me.

I start shivering in the cold .farleigh notices and comes over to my blanket and hugs me " so ready too wake up at 5 am" farleigh whispers in my ear "fuck off" i whisper back "no" he whispers as he kisses my cheek then he holds me.

we all decide to head back inside to get ready for dinner while me and farleigh walk upstairs with your blankets on farleigh stares at you you see him staring at you and say are you staring at me no just then he looks away and continues walking up the stairs to our rooms.

I start too get ready for dinner i can't stop thinking about how farleigh was staring at me when i only had a blanket on besides that i get ready for dinner

fit and hair check:

as i am walking down the stairs i see far sitting at the bottom step i think he is waiting for me "hey far" " y/n are you really going to call me that" " yeah i am far"

"by the way im sorry for staring at you earlier but i can say you have a good gyat""omg far we are just friends" " for now we are but i can make that all change"

as soon as he says that you run back upstairs to your room farleigh is right behind you you lock your door before he can get in.

"y/n i am really sorry for saying that to you if you just want to be friends that's ok but i just want you to know how i feel about you i'm sorry if you don't come down for dinner i will leave your plate at your door when i come back up i'm going to go down now bye" i hear him walking away.

But the truth is i love him too " wait farleigh don't go" i hear him walking back up stairs "i love you too farleigh i have loved you since i knew what the word love meant i love you and i can't stop thinking about you when i can't sleep i just lay there thinking of you i love you so much i have never loved anyone else the way i love you"

"aw that is so sweet we are like proper love birds now are you going to come down for dinner now" " oh yeah dinner i forgot".

I run down stairs and into the dining hall farleigh following me "well you two are a bit late aren't you" Elsbeth says " yes we are sorry that we kept you waiting"
"oh no don't be sorry y/n come on darling sit down i sit next to farleigh after we sit down dinner gets brought over.

time skip after
i go to sleep but all i can think about is farleigh i love him so much.

In the morning the maid opens the curtain and calls me down for breakfast i get ready

fit and hair check:

Once you are down stairs elsbeth says "are you going to oxford today" "yes but i will be back soon"

time skip

I pack my stuff and leave saltburn to catch the train bye everyone.

word count
1,021