•2•

Disclaimer:y/n and farleigh are not related
no pov:
once you and farleigh get to oxford it is 2pm so you spend most of your day unpacking and sleeping

time skip
after a while farleigh comes in to your dorm room to get you for dinner you are still sleeping so he wakes you up and says "wake up beautiful it's almost dinner" "already dinner" "yes time to get up come on" you get dressed for dinner

fit and hair check:

You and farleigh go to the dining hall for dinner you mostly just talk about what you have all been doing during the summer holidays and stuff

You and farleigh go to the dining hall for dinner you mostly just talk about what you have all been doing during the summer holidays and stuff .

After dinner you and farleigh go to your dorm room together then he asks you "since we both love each other does that mean we can be girlfriend and boyfriend? or is it too soon if it is just say" "is ok i was thinking of asking you that too actually" "ok well i won i said it first" "excuse me you did not win this is not a competition" "nether was running down the stairs but you won some how"

once farleigh is gone to his dorm room you start getting ready for bed you do you're skin care, you put hair curlers in and get in your pjs.

the next morning farleigh comes in to your dorm room and wakes you up but it's not quite 5am as he said it's 6:30 "y/n wake up you have an hour and a half till you have to be at your first lecture get up" he whispers in your ear.

You get up and take your hair curlers out and they don't look that great but you work with it then you get ready you say to farleigh "why did i choose a lecture at 8am" "i don't know but you have to get ready"

fit and hair check:

you go to your first lecture of the day and it is so boring you question why you even bothered talking this lecture in the first place

farleighs pov:
i miss y/n so much but i can't see her because she is in a lecture but i can text her tho i will ask if i can come see her during the lecture

farleighs pov:i miss y/n so much but i can't see her because she is in a lecture but i can text her tho i will ask if i can come see her during the lecture

Yes i can see y/n again i don't know why i just love her so much anyway i need to get to the lecture

y/n's pov:
i am so happy farleigh is coming to the lecture because it's so boring here without him.

It was so fun once he got here i had someone to talk to instead of being alone he said there is a party later for back to school or something.

Anyway after a few more lectures it was lunch time me and farleigh sat next to each other as always

After lunch i got ready for the party i am so excited but i am probably going to get wasted

fit and hair check

I am waiting for farleigh too come and get me so we can go to the party together

I hear his foot steps coming down the hallway

As he opens the door and gasps "you ok" i say "you are so beautiful i just want too kiss you" he whispers softly in my ear " well come here then far" i say too him "you bet i will" he says i feel butterflies in my stomach but it's not in a bad way it's like i have been waiting my whole life for this.

he comes closer to you and you lean in for a kiss he kisses you think too yourself farleigh is such a good kisser o wish i could've told him i loved him sooner and he is also so fit he is just perfect i don't know what i did too deserve him.

after the kiss me and farleigh head to the party together.

At the party we are sitting with felix and his friends most of them are already drunk by the time we get to the party Felix left after Oliver came i don't really know who he is but i have a bad feeling a bout him but i brushed it off and continued with my evening.

Me and farleigh sat in the corner together getting drunk and telling each other gossip about our lectures i said "mr Allan is so boring all he does is yap the whole time" " isn't that the point of a lecture though" farleigh says jokingly " well yes but he is so shit at it he just says when i was younger blah blah blah it's like get over yourself you are like 70 i doubt he ever remembers that much anymore" " that sounds amazing" farleigh replies "is well far from amazing".

"i doubt it stop exaggerating y/n" " OH exaggerating now that is it your coming to my next lecture" after we finished talking about mr Allan the party was over farleigh came back to my dorm room after spending some time together he went back to his dorm room.

In the morning farleigh came to wake me up good thing he did because he has to come to my lecture today i tell him "come on farleigh you are coming with me to my lecture this morning" " i was joking y/n you know that i'm not actually coming to your lecture with you" " well i didn't think that you were joking come on you don't have a choice you are getting up and coming to this lecture with me weather you like it or not" "ok i will go get ready and come to your lecture with you what time is it?" "eight thirty" "Jesus fucking christ eight thirty that is insane y/n is this a joke i thought you go to sleep once i leave" "no i don't i stay up" "ok then i will see you in thirty minutes y/n ok" .

After thirty minutes surprisingly farleigh actually comes back at the lecture he whispers too me "oh my lord you were not kidding he is 70 get over yourself mate i think he needs help he will not stop talking about himself i don't know what i have learnt more about the actual topic or his younger self do you want to leave y/n" "ugh fine let's go" after a few more lectures it's dinner time after that farleigh comes back to your dorm room and you make him do skincare with you after that you both get to sleep.

                                word count
                                     1106