𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪𝕤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You're way too pretty to be so meanBaby, I don't care if you don't like meJust don't be fake, say it to my faceWhat the fuck is up with bitches these days?"

Baby, I don't care if you don't like me
Just don't be fake, say it to my face
What the fuck is up with bitches these days?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When Hope was born the witches realized they wouldn't be able to kill her, so they did the next best thing, they sent her away.

Away to a small town called Rosewood.

Where she grew up as the twin of Spencer Hastings, and the daughter of Veronica and Peter.

She became best friends with Alison Dilerentis, and soon enough Emily Fields, Hanna Marin, and Aria Montgomery.

She had a good life. Till one day her friend Alison went missing and the girls stopped talking to each other.

A year had passed when they finally spoke again, and it wasn't under the best circumstances.

Now in high school, each girl finds herself facing a new set of challenges when anonymous text messages from 'A' threaten to expose all of their secrets - both old secrets the girls were sure only Alison knew, and newer secrets developed after Alison's disappearance.

And now everyone is being brought into a room to watch her life and find out what the futures hold for the girl. 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Legacies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)