New Family

Hope Hastings. 

Pretty. Adopted. Popular. Liar. Troubled. Smart. Broken. 

These were words that everyone used to describe her. Even the word that she hated. 

Even right now as she lay in the arms of her boyfriend, crying over what happened in the Dollhouse, she hated the word that she knew described her very soul at this moment. 

She just knew that at this moment she wanted her dad and mom

She just knew that at this moment she wanted her dad and mom. Not the people down stairs who had adopted her, but her actual dad and mom. The two that made her. She just wanted to know why they gave her up, she wanted them to hold her and help her feel better even though she felt like she didn't deserve it. She wanted them to explain all of the weird things about her. 

And when a bright light came over her room and took her and her boyfriend away, she had no idea what to think. She had no idea what was happening. So she went along with it. 

And when the light disappeared and she saw everyone she knew and loved there, plus a group of random people, she didn't know what to think. And before she couple say anything a voice spoke from above. 

"Hello everyone. I brought you all here today to watch the past and semi future of one Hope Mikaelson. Or Hope Hastings as she's more commonly known. Hope this is your family, the Mikaelson's. Plus a couple of their loved ones. I heard your wish to meet them, to know why they left, and to know more about all the weird stuff that's happening to you. They can explain that, and just so you know they didn't leave you. You were taken from them. The day you were born you were taken from your family, unwillingly on both parts and ever since that day they have never stopped looking for you, I promise you that. I'll give you all a little bit before the show starts." With that the voice left. 

Everyone was looking at Hope, who was looking at the Mikaelson family and co. And then two people stepped forward. A man, who Hope shared her summer and spring red hair with along with her mesmerizing blue eyes and pale skin. And a woman, with whom she shared her looks and winter and fall brown hair with. She was the perfect mix of them and everyone could see that. 

"Hello Littlest Wolf. My name is Klaus. I'm your father." The man told her and she looked at him. 

"I'm Hayley. I'm your mom." The woman told her as they walked closer to her. 

After a minute of staring at both of them, and before anyone could stop her, Hope flung herself at Klaus, just hugging him as she started sobbing again over what's been happening the past could of weeks. Hayley joined the hug and the three of them stood there hugging, even more so when Hope unknowingly opened her mind to the two vampires, causing them to glimpse at what was making her cry, making them see her past few weeks in broken pieces here and there, but none the less. 

When they pulled out of Hope's head they glanced at each other in horror, more than ever wanting to watch Hope's life to understand what they just saw more. 

When they finally pulled away Hope took a deep breath and wiped her eyes before laughing slightly. 

"Sorry about that." She said, forcing a fake smile onto her face. "I'm not usually like that. I've just been having a bad week, nothing to worry about." She continued, not knowing they saw into her head, knowing it was much more than what she was leading on about. She saw them glance behind her at her friends and family, and decided to change the subject. "Oh, right, these are my friends and adoptive family. My mother, Veronica Hastings, my... father I guess, Peter Hastings. My older sister, who I don't get along with and mostly hate, Melissa Hastings, and my sort of twin Spencer Hastings." She said, pointing them all out. 

"Nice to meet you." Spencer told the two hybrids. 

"You too." Hayley told the girl. 

"My boyfriend, Nick Wells." Hope said, and he waved at them. But wouldn't take his eyes off the hard look on Klaus's face when he heard 'boyfriend'. 

"Uh oh." The Mikaelson and co muttered with a grimace. 

"Poor kid." Marcel muttered as the others nodded in agreement. 

"My best friends, Alison Dilaurentis, and her brother Jason. Aria Mountgomary and her brother, Mike, and her parents Ella and Byron, and Aria's boyfriend Ezra Fitz, also known as our English Teacher. Hanna Marin, her mom Ashley, and Hanna's boyfriend, Caleb Rivers. Mona Vanderwal, she's dating Mike. Or was... That bit is kind of confusing at the moment. Emily Fields, her mom Pam. She and Alison used to have a 'will they won't they' thing till Emily and the rest of the girls set Alison up for a murder she didn't commit. I had no knowledge of it till after it was done. Oh, and Spencer's boyfriend, Toby." She said, pointing them all out, and at the murder thing all the girls grimaced in reminder as all of their parents looked at them with wide eyes. "That's it." Hope told them and they nodded with concerned wide eyes. "So who came with you?" 

"Right, um..." Hayley said as they quickly went over to their side of the room. 

"My sisters, Rebekah and Freya. My brothers Elijah and Kol. My adopted son, Marcel." 

"Looks like I've finally got that brother I've been wanting." Hope called over to her friends and family who smiled in amusement at the girl, happy that she was finally getting out of her depressed state. Even if she was faking a lot of her happiness. She looked back to see them all looking amused. 

"And I've finally got that sister." Marcel said in amusement, as Hope smiled brightly and then hugged him. Surprised but pleased, he hugged her back. 

"Then there's Kol's wife and Marcel's adopted daughter, Davina. And Freya's wide Keelin." Hayley finished and Hope waved at them as she continued to half hug Marcel. 

"Nice to meet you all." She said, before she seemed to notice what she was wearing and sighed. "Well I'm going to change into more... presentable clothes and then we can get started." Hope said before waving and walking through a door that led to the other bedrooms, the girls following so they can do the same. 

When they came back out everyone was changed and ready to get started. 

Hope even sat between Klaus and Marcel, with Hayley on the other side of Klaus

Hope even sat between Klaus and Marcel, with Hayley on the other side of Klaus. She didn't know why she chose to sit next to Marcel instead of Hayley, but she did. And her boyfriend, Nick, sat on the ground in front of her, knowing she would feel more comfortable right now if he was there. 

And then everything started up.