·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Thank You

Claire x M!Reader
Fluff💞
Requested: onemanaonearmy2
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

In the bustling halls of Paper School, where the rustle of pages filled the air and the scent of ink lingered, Claire was known as the epitome of diligence. With her bob cut adorned with a cute bow, she dashed through the corridors, her white uniform pristine and her black boots tapping rhythmically on the tiled floor.

But one fateful day, the universe decided to throw a curveball her way. As Claire sat in the classroom, her mind buzzing with equations and formulas, fate intervened, and she stumbled upon a question she couldn't unravel. With a heavy heart, she faced the reality of failure.

Enter [M], the charming fellow student who had always admired Claire from afar. Claire and [M] are closed together, whenever Zip, Edward and Oliver bullied her, he is always there to flip those three or say some sassy remarks about them.

When he saw her distress, his heart clenched with empathy. With a determined gleam in his eye, he stepped forward to defend her honor.

However, the odds were stacked against him as Miss Thavel, Miss Circle, and Miss Bloomie, the notorious trio of teachers known for their strictness, marched towards Claire with thunderous footsteps. Undeterred, [M] stood his ground, his voice ringing with conviction as he argued for Claire's sake. [M] tried to hold them back while Claire tried her best to stands up but her feet is injured. 'Fuck! What to do?! What to do?!'

But when it became evident that words alone wouldn't sway the determined teachers, [M] took Claire's hand and bolted out of the classroom, his heart pounding in his chest. Together, they dashed through the labyrinthine corridors.

As they finally found refuge in the serene tranquility outside the school, [M] turned to Claire with a sheepish grin. "Looks like we're in quite the adventure, huh?" he chuckled, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

Claire couldn't help but smile, her worries melting away in [M]'s reassuring presence. With a grateful nod, she whispered, "Thank you for being my hero."

[M] blushed, Claire looked at him before kissing his cheeks. "Whah!" Claire liked away with a blush. "Really... Thank you.." [M] smiled. "You're welcome..."

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
Dang I'm so fucking lazy.
Fucking boring ending.
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳