·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳Mine

Yandere Δlice x Make Reader
Yandere Romance🖤❤
Requested: BrianGeller
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

In the dimly lit classroom, [M] sat alone, lost in thought, his gaze fixed on the textbook sprawled open on the desk before him. The silence was a welcomed reprieve from the chaos of the school halls, until the tranquility was shattered by the sound of footsteps echoing through the empty room.

Looking up, [M] saw a figure entering, their confident stride betraying their intentions. A smirk played on the stranger's lips as they approached [M]'s desk.

"[M], isn't it?" The stranger's voice was smooth, laced with arrogance. "You've caught my eye for quite some time now."

[M] raised an eyebrow, unimpressed by the stranger's boldness. "And who might you be?" he replied, his tone tinged with skepticism.

The stranger chuckled, undeterred by [M]'s indifference. "Just someone who appreciates what he sees," they replied, their eyes lingering on [M] suggestively.

Before [M] could respond, the door swung open once more, revealing Δlice, her expression twisted in fury as she stormed into the room.

"Δlice," [M] greeted her casually, a smirk playing on his lips as he observed her reaction.

Ignoring [M], Δlice's gaze locked onto the intruder, her eyes blazing with possessive rage. "Who do you think you are, flirting with what's mine?" she hissed, her voice low and menacing.

The stranger's smirk faltered, replaced by a flicker of fear as they took a step back. "I-I didn't mean any harm," they stammered, their bravado crumbling in the face of Δlice's aggression.

But Δlice was beyond reason, her jealousy consuming her as she lunged at the intruder with lethal intent. [M] watched with a mix of amusement and fascination as Δlice ripped the person's body into pieces, eating their organs before slamming the little remaining of the body to the ground.

As the chaos subsided, Δlice stood before [M], her chest heaving with exertion, a satisfied glint in her eyes. "No one will ever come between us," she declared, her voice tinged with possessive certainty.

[M] grinned, impressed by Δlice's ferocity. "I wouldn't expect anything less from you," he replied, his tone filled with admiration.

Together, they stood in the aftermath of the violence, their bond strengthened by the shared experience. And as they looked at each other, a silent understanding passed between them, their love forged in blood and sealed in darkness.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
I want to make [M] act like
Oliver but more chill and cool
Lol
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳