𝐭𝐰𝐨

SeoJun is holding Namra's arm while running; SeoJun is leading Namra to a safe place trying to dodge all the kids running around. SeoJun spots Su-Hyeok running, and he quickly chases him grabbing him by the jacket.

Su-Hyeok turns to look at who grabbed him "It's zombies!". Su-Hyeok yelled at him turning to look at him while SeoJun nodded quickly

"There the ladder!". SeoJun points giving Namra to Su-Hyeok, while SeoJun trys to fix the ladder. 

"Go first!". SeoJun yells at them while holding the ladder.

Su-Hyeok goes up first entering the classroom, then Namra. SeoJun makes sure Namra is not on the ladder anymore before climbing.  A zombie starts running up to them, SeoJun climbs the ladder quickly, but the zombie knocks the ladder leaving SeoJun hanging trying to climb up. Su-Hyeok, Dae-Su, and Cheongsan let him in causing him to fall on the floor. 

SeoJun stands up quickly going up to Namra. "Are you okay?" SeoJun puts his arms on Namra's shoulder leaning down a bit to see her. Namra nods. 

SeoJun sighs in relief leaning back on the window he came from. 

"Hey! We should look for phones, we have to report this". SeoJun says sighing. 

"He's right". OnJo says looking at them, then at the boy who's smiling at her.

They all split out trying to find a phone. Except for Namra who's sitting down. 

"Hey". SeoJun whispers sitting next to Namra checking the desk. "You sure you okay?" 

"Yes". Namra says. 

SeoJun nods

"Here!" I-tak says alerting the class, SeoJun runs up to her leaving Namra alone. "I found one!" the rest of the group comes up except Namra who just stands.

"Whose is it?" Someone asks

"This is Yeong-Ju's desk". I-tak says looking down at the desk. "Shit. It's locked".

Nayeon taps rapidly I-tak's arm. "Do something".

"What is she going to do Nayeon. It's locked dumbass". SeoJun walks away annoyed

"Asshole". Nayeon says to him.

SeoJun sees Namra looking at her desk. He walks past her to the back.

"she's over there. Give it". CheongSan says grabbing the phone and walking up to the door. 

SeoJun slides down, sitting on the ground. 

"For emergency calls, you dont have to do that. Just call 112". OnJo says now being behind Cheongsan. 

SeoJun lets out a chuckle.  He stands up and looks out the window, many people running because of zombies or are the zombies. 

"Thank you". Namra says mumbling to SeoJun

"Huh?" SeoJun says leaning down a bit.