𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

SeoJun starts climbing back to the classroom.

"SeoJun". Dae-su calls out, noticing him.

"Hey, SeoJun". Wu-Jin says going up to him.

All are helping him get into the classroom.

SeoJun walks into the classroom.

"Where is the phone?" Hyo-Ryung asks, coming up to him with OnJo.

"And Cheong-san?" OnJo asks. 

SeoJun turns to look at them. "I, I got separated from him in the teacher's office. He ran out with the phone". He says calmly. "Im sure hell be fine". 

"Are you serious? Oh, shit!". Dae-su says looking out the window.

"Im sorry". Seojun says looking at OnJo. "For coming back alone".  Seojun gets closer to her. "Well find him and alive". He says squeezing her shoulder, seeing tears in her eyes.

***

SeoJun is standing next to Su-Hyeok.

"What do we do?" Hyo-Ryung says to Jimin catching the attention of SeoJun. "OnJo and Cheongsan are really close".

"They're going out". Jimin says

"But On-Jo told me they're not". Hyo-Ryung says

SeoJun goes up to OnJo who's near the window looking outside.

"Hi". SeoJun says, standing next to her and looking at her; OnJo wipes her tears. "Im sure Cheong-san is fine. You know how fast he is".

"I don't know why he never listens". Onjo says. "Ever since we were kids, he's just never listened to me... I told him not to go but, of course, he did".

"Im sorry". SeoJun says now looking outside. "I should've brought him back here".

"Where do you think... he is now?" OnJo asks

"Im pretty sure he's in a safe hiding spot".

They both see a helicopter fly by.

OnJo walks away fast. "Joon-Yeong. Didn't you mention that your science club made a drone?"

"Yeah. You want to look for Cheong-san with it?" Joon-Yeong asks

"Could we?" OnJo replies.

"Well, yeah. But it's in the science lab". Joon-Yeong says.

"We can go get it". Onjo says

"How would we get it?" Joon-Yeong asks. "It's crawling with zombies out there". 

OnJo looks out the window. "That". She points at the hose. SeoJun turns to look at it.

"You want me to climb up on that?" Joon-Yeong asks in a worried tone.