Meet Annika

Annika sharma , a beautiful girl in her twenties who lives with her aunt (father's sister) kamini Singh and her sister Mahira.

Annika was sleeping when Kamini knocked on her door and said ," Ani , wake up dear ...you are getting late ."

Annika works as a P.E teacher in school . At weekends she also takes karate classes for her neighbour's children. Her parents Krishna Sharma and Anamika Sharma died in a car accident. That accident also made her aunt a widow ( Her husband , Rajveer Singh also died after which she decided to stay with the sisters to take care of them ).
Kamini teaches neighbours children in evening and before Annika started earning she used to teach in school too but now because of her health problems she cannot.

Annika lazily opened her hazel eyes and said ," I am comming buaji ."

Kamini then knocked the adjacent door and said ," Mahi , get up dear..."

" Oh Kammo, sleep darling and let me sleep too. It's too early to get up ," Mahira answered in lazy voice.

" Mahi , how many times I asked you to call kamini bua as buaji .. now get up before I enter your room ," Annika shouted after hearing her sister's reply. She was going to bathroom for completing her morning routine when she heard their talk .

Mahi replied," I am getting up ... You both are enemies of my sleep ."

Kamini and Annika laughed hearing Mahira .

Annika and Mahira both got ready . Mahira is still in college. After college she used to help kamini in teaching children.

Annika wore a simple P.E dress while Mahira wore jeans and top . After breakfast they left for their respective destinations.

Annika was walking on the road that leads to her school , she was late so she decided to take a shortcut . It was an isolated area and not many people visit it . She was walking when she saw four men harrassing a teenage girl . The girl was wearing her school uniform . She was her student . Annika got angery. She covered her face with scarf and pull out a pocket knife .

She went near the goons and threatened them. Goons were shocked seeing a woman who came out of nowhere and is now threatening them . They soon composed themselves and one of them started laughing," You .. well it's good .. your figure looks nice ..baby you shouldn't have came here but now since you are here let's have some fun ."

Goons was about to touch her when Annika kicked his balls . He screamed in pain . Other goons came forward. Annika asked the girl to run and call the police which she did after a few moments of hesitation .

Annika took out the pocket knife and started giving them scratches . She alone defeated the four men . After defeating them she sprayed something on their faces making them dizzy . Then she tied them and hide . As expected , girl came back with police . Police were astonished to see the state of goons . They looked here and there but couldn't find the women who saved the girl so they arrested goons on the girl's complaint and took them away . After everyone left , Annika came from her hideout and after straightening her clothes went to her school .

She was scolded by principal as it's the fifth time she was late this month but she doesn't care much . She knows how important is her other work . She shrugged her thoughts and went to take her classes. It was lunch break when she received a call . She answered," you found him? .. good let's meet him in evening."

In the evening, Annika reached home late stating she was busy with some paperwork from school .

Mahira was watching T.V . It flashed a news ," today again a man was found dead in a hotel room . It looks like he has been overdosed by drugs ."

Mahira screamed watching T.V ," Di, kammo see , isn't he Mr. Dyan.. our father's ex lawyer. It's good this happened with him. I still remember how he helped our uncle in snatching our father's property."

Kamini smiled seeing Annika and Annika return it with same passion.

Ani is not what she shows the world . She surely has many secret and is the death of Mr . Dyan related to her? To find the answers of such questions stay tuned . Add this to your library and if you like this story do give comments and votes .