Meet Ekansh

A handsome man in his office was flirting with his female staff when his cell phone rang , his joyous expressions changed to the serious one . He picked the call and answered, "what you are here .. but weren't you supposed to stay in London for two more days ..
Sorry ... I mean .. okay .."
He put his phone down.

" Vansh what happened," the female staff asked curiously.

"Ekansh is coming siya , get everyone ready , he will be there in five minutes ," Vansh said seriously.

Ekansh Goenka , businessmen of the year winner since last three consecutive years.  He is handsome with the face of a Greek god . He is C.E.O of Goenka textile. His uncle Vatshal Goenka is the chairman . He lost his parents when he was 10 . From then onwards he listens to only one person that is Vatshal, his maternal uncle. He can do anything for his uncle . Vansh , is Vatshal's son and Ekansh's cousin.

Vatshal also has a daughter Vanshika who is loved by her brothers very much . His wife , Anshika treats Ekansh as her own son .

Ekansh has gone to London to crack a deal for a week but now he was returning two days before as the deal was done .

As he entered the office , the atmosphere changed . His P.A Aman came running towards him and greeted ," Good.. morning b.. b.. boss .."

" It's afternoon and bring me the file on the latest batch of clothes , I don't want a single mistake in it .. remember and you have only half an hour ," Ekansh announced in his fierce tone and walked towards his cabin .

He was leaning on the chair when his uncle Vatshal came . He said ,"welcome champ.."

Ekansh got up from his seat and touched Vatshal's feet taking his blessings. Vatshal then embraced him in a hug .

After a while Ekansh and Vatshal were sitting while sipping coffee .

Vatshal asked ,"How was the deal ?"

" Good," Ekansh answered.

" Champ , I want to ask you something ...what do you think .. of getting married?", Vatshal questioned .

Ekansh face darkened. He said ,"  Mamu , you already know my views on it.. then how can you even ask this question?".

" Until when Ekansh ? Until when you will carry the burden of your past .. you should move on.. give yourself a chance .. not everyone has the same faith like Rajni and Akash.. you are not Akash  ," Vatshal tried to reason .

" Don't take  their names in front of me , please .. mamu I want to be alone .." Ekansh said .

Vatshal knew that this would be Ekansh's reaction but he has to do something to bring his little Ekansh back . The little Ekansh that loved everyone . The playful Ekansh about whom his beloved sister wrote in her diary .

After Vatshal left Ekansh was sitting alone in his office . He closed his eyes thinking about the past .

Flashback

Little Ekansh was 10 years old , he was waiting eagerly for his father to show his medal that he won today .

He first showed it to his mother who was busy packing some things . When she saw him, she suddenly embraced him in the tight hug and said, " beta , if you can please forgive your mother and remember I love you .. I will always love you."

Little Ekansh didn't understand anything . He just hugged her back and said ," I love you too mumma but are you going somehow."

" I am going to a place far away from here for some work but I will come back to take you .. just wait for me.. remember I love you ," his mother , Rajni said as she kissed his forehead.

Ekansh saw , she packed the luggage and went downstairs when his father came . He got furious seeing her wife . He growled," don't you dare Rajni , how could you leave me and Ekansh alone ."

" I am done Akash .. I am done with you and from now on I will love my life in my ways ," Rajni answered.

" You can't leave me ..you cannot go back remember your family disowned you ..where will you go ? You have no option," Akash was confident.

" I will go anywhere but away from this hell and I will take Ekansh with me soon ... Just wait and watch ..," Rajni was about to leave the house when Akash pulled her in bridal style and carried her into his room.

He closed the door . Little Ekansh ran beside them and started knocking on the door , pleading them to open it . He heard so many sounds where his mother was screaming and then he heard a gun shot.

After some time, Rajni opened the door . Ekansh was scared.

She took Ekansh with her to the hall . She asked him to wait . She has changed her saree and has not worn sindoor like she usually does . Moreover his father didn't come downstairs. Rajni fed him and then made him sleep in his room . Ekansh was scared with everything that he saw this morning . Rajni kissed his forehead and said ," remember Ekansh , always respect women ... Always ...and always remember I loved you more than anything.. you are the most important person in my life and no matter what happens to me wherever I go .. my blessings will always be with you .. I love you beta."

She said and left his room after closing the door .

The next morning when Ekansh woke up he saw Vatshal . He never met him in person but has seen his pictures many times. His mother used to tell him that if one day something happens to her, he should immediately contact his Mamu .

Vatshal took Ekansh downstairs. The sence horrified him . His father and mother were dead . At first he couldn't understand why they were not moving , he even thought they were sleeping ..only later when his mamu explained that they died he realised they are not more .

Later that day , he heard the policeman talking ,
" God bless the child , I couldn't belive that his bastard father used to torture his wife this much that she killed him and then committed suicide . I don't know what will happen to their little child ."

That day, he came to know the meaning of  suicide. That day his world shattered. Later he came to know that his mother ran away from her home to marry his father resulting in her family disowning her.
After a month of marriage she got pregnant. His father loves his mother but was a very toxic guy. He used to capture her within the four walls of the mansion and if she dared to disobey, he beat her brutally. His mother used to hide this from him until one day when his father came home drunk and he almost killed her . The very next day, she decided to contact her family. She already called Vatshal . Vatshal tried to reach his sister as soon as possible but he didn't know that he would be a day late. From then onwards Ekansh was not Ekansh as described in his sister's diary . Vatshal found a diary in her belongings in which she has written everything that happened with her for years . His heart pained every time he read it .

His sister after 10 years of torture finally gathered courage to leave her husband but her husband couldn't digest that fact , he raped her that day and then she shot him .

This was all about Ekansh and his past..
Let's see how Ekansh overcomes his past shadows...
How he meets Ani  ...our heroine..
Will they be able to heal each other wounds ...

Special thanks to mayamadhuvanthi... For constantly supporting my stories  with her fabulous comments ...love you ❤️ 🧿