Ekansh's gift

After changing into his night suits , Ekansh started reading the information regarding Annika .

Name :Annika sharma
Father's name :Krishna Sharma(dead)
Mother's name : Anamika sharma (dead)
Sister's name : Mahira sharma
Aunt name : Kamini Singh (widow)
Work as : P.E teacher in XYZ school and also karate teacher for her neighbour's children.
Education: B.tech in computer science. + B.Ed
Was a gold medalist in her college days .

Krishna and Anamika sharma died in car accident along with Kamini's husband Rajveer Singh .

Has one close friend Priya , who is an orphan and works as C.S teacher in the same school . Priya's education was completely sponsored by the Sharma family .

Archna Sharma who was Krishna's mother was Roopali's bestfriend until she was alive . They also decided to get Ragini and Krishna marry but Ragini eloped on the marriage day . Archna couldn't took the blow as she was already a heart patient and she passed away after heart attack in the same day . After which Sharmas are never seen with Goenkas.  Sharmas then shifted to Ooty from Delhi

Krishna married Anamika after a year of the incident and then Annika and Mahira were born . He established his small fashion designing company in Ooty , M.K  with his friend Manas mehra but after his accident his company got closed and Annika and her family moved back to Delhi .Manas mehra commited suicide after company got closed .

Even after returning  to Delhi, they never contacted Goenkas . Their financial  situation was not nice . Annika and Mahira completed their studies by scholarships and Kamini's earnings from her school . Later it improved when Annika started earning . Annika has done various part time jobs since the age of 14 . A week ago  Vatshal saved Kamini from a car accident.
....................................................................

" So that's why Nani was getting too emotional to meet them ... But still I didn't get a thing why they wanted me to marry her and protect her .. and from whom ? As per the reports they don't seem to have any enemy.. ," Ekansh thought.

Then Ekansh called Aman again he said ," Aman find out  everything regarding M.K company which was established in Ooty , Krishna Sharma's company... I want all the details .. including its profits and losses and all which shareholders are associated with the company... Everything.."

.................................................................

The next day ...

Sharma's were sitting with Goenkas at Goenka mansion  with a pandit .

Today they were deciding the marriage date of Ekansh and Annika .
Except bride and groom everyone else were very excited for the  marriage.
After checking their kundali 's pandit said ," There are two good dates for their marriage.. one is after a week and other is after seven months.."

"Ohh.. then we have to wait for seven months...but...," Kamini said in a sad and worried voice  .

" No ,beta.. let's get them married in a week ," Roopali suggested.

" But , aunty.. preparations.?..." Kamini questioned.

" We will handle everything .. don't worry .. we can together prepare for the wedding," Roopali explained.

Thus , our lead couple are getting married in a week .

They kept engagement after  two days and then mehendi on the same day . Next day  will be their Sangeet and then the next day they will conduct haldi . After that marriage will take place .

......................... .. ..................................
Later in the evening they decided to go for shopping. Ekansh was again asked to take a leave from office which he did . Roopali , Anshika , Vatshal and Kamini stayed back while children went shopping.