Kiayen Kurouki

She recognized the look on his face from when they had both woken up in the desert. His powers were fluctuating, and he was turning back into the Cat man named Meow Meows Meo, whom they only called Meo. His power emitted a crackling sound like lightning, and the air had a pinkish-red hue. As the spark faded, so did her brother.

He always returned after his power transformation, but the recent battles with the Kebayin Gurijia, a southern tribe that had recently merged and become the largest tribe in the Tangel of Gient roots, had taken a toll on him. The tribe had carved out 3590 square kilometres, taking up most of the mid-hemisphere.

The light from the charged shield that covered the planet and the earth began to shine with an intensity they had never seen before. Her mother looked towards the mountain that reached up through the middle of the huge expansive forest, jungle, and swamplands combined.

Kiayen nodded towards her mother, who took a spear and the gauntlets her father had given them before he fell in battle. She imagined the great old days of fighting monsters the size of a tree. She jumped so high that she landed on the secret passage with just enough room for her to slap her tail on the wall.

As her power transfusion was completed, the wall dropped down, and she darted in, lighting a torch on the wall as she ran. She knew that they needed help or some advice, or else her mother would not have sent her.

The passage was said to be dangerous, and the path she feared more than any creature or Megasect.

As the door behind her shut, the path ahead lay before her. She had to find Master D, whose full name she knew, but he was never meant to have his name spoken. She never knew why.

Outside, on the other side of the huge channel over the swamp that ran so deep, they were all afraid of water. Nobody knew how to move water, but her brother. She somehow floats, but it is like he's moving his tail fast.

She jumped up and off to the side, the railing of rope was a perfect way to get around this ancient path quickly. Soon after she left the swamp emerged around her. She was always afraid of getting her legs stuck in the mud. But her fearlessness made, that nothing her final leap onto an old building that was surrounded by submerged.

She wondered if Goou was right she always trusted the cat Moe but when that's in space it's a difficult situation to judge.

Landing on the other side of the path leads up to the mounting that nature's tangling and climbing it like a competition. She reached the ladder that led up to the tree house, and the rope was falling apart, but it was also fixing itself slowly. She was hardly surprised.

She jumped up on the platform in one go, landing right in front of a door that had no door. It was a curtain of vines, but they looked like a woven set of green hair. As they parted, she moved back, and they closed.

Going in, she called out, but nothing answered.  As the tree house next to the mountain. She didn't think the tree house would be so big until she realised how it must continue into the mountain.

She called out to Master D.

Master, master?

And the voice in the dark echoed out, I'm here Kiayen what is it? The voice seemed to travel to her somehow. But when she turned. It was like the mountain created a path, and there he was. Sitting facing a dead end.

Sir, Master D, I have come for your advice. The strange figure turned around showing his face behind a hoody.

"What, is it I have been sleeping rather than meditating? I'm ready for your questions now."

The darkness was filled with light suddenly, as the man pulled his hood back and his huge grey beard with extra white hair on his temples and forehead.

His scar was a giveaway. And she knew him but he never once showed his face.
The walls began to shimmer. Until they then turned into reflections of both,long-blondd hair Kiayen and the silver-haired master d.