Kangoou Kurouki and Rouge Bounty hunter Meo's

As they ported in, the subspace station alias orbital Moon satellite. A transformed moon into technology that protects and. Keeps Earth's evolution flowing while increasing the power needed and harvested in the core of the hollowed-out moon.

They entered the cat, who was an evolution of the felines from early humanity, before the post-humans of around 200,000 million years ago when they set things in motion for the salvation of the eternal earth, a core centre of the universe. But as the supernova sun had reached critical, the moon was activating things. The locals never knew what existed on their surface world.

Meo's friends waved as they approached,
I see you brought your old friend. I hope he knows more about his than we do!?"

the cyborg Gynoid, Moon was her name
She has seen a lot but lived for a very long time inside the sup-sun, as the locals call it.

"Kangoou Kouruki, this is Moon she will help us find out what's going on underneath the surface of this relic from the ancient past." Hissed Meo, his paw wiped his pinkish-purple mutton chops. Theirs was still lost to explore in the city. But Kangoou realised the Can man, Meo wanted to get out of the street. The people here are hardy and well worn out.

Many thought of this moon as their escape, but in the outer realm, things aren't so nice. Meo talked like a Sqweeking mammoth, " The genetic mutations and Cybernetic Omnimon are the least of your worries. Out there, things get ugly, real fast, and if you dont have a gude, you can't tell the difference between Flora and Monster. They were called the lost experiments and, well lets just say, "prrr, they ain't got a body thats furs'or" talking with a little brrr, and prrat. He had a slur, talking like a person, his cat mouth cant keep up.

Kangoou trusted his old friend they have got, out of many bad sitz-" its laughable, the kangaroo cyberpunk was no picnic either his long tail hitting the ground, almost like he walked with his tail.

The streets lead to a strange dead end. Wkth graph all sling, up and down th walls some, covr the back drop.

Meanwhile, kangoo was examining the walls, the cat leaped up so high the roo was no wiser.

Meo deoped down, and a sand trap extended a hatch both of them drop. Hiting some soft objects. The roo was holding the side sqarking. But when the lights went on , Kangoou realized he was in a pit of cotton buds.

The floor departed, and they sat safely on the level floor.

"You cuda told me bludy idrit! Unt i was almost lost tort, me frigun teil was off. Then the cat spat out a cotton bud.

"Prrr, hey hey, this is me, home i had to do that, or me nabs, wil git home. And sides, this is da getaway to something amazing you, knt imagn.