18- lunch with an angel

His brown eyes stared into hers, those golden globes that blinded him, that captured his heart and mind with a simple glance

His brown eyes stared into hers, those golden globes that blinded him, that captured his heart and mind with a simple glance. His eyes never once strayed from her. All he could do was admire her, watch her, she was perfect.

They stood on opposite ends of the hallway, his back leaning against the lockers. She stood with her brothers who were chatting away. But her eyes were on him.

"So what's going on between you too?" Toby's voice appeared beside him, but Damon didn't look at him.

He wouldn't waste his time looking at his friend when he could state at Rosalie Hale.

He blinked. "Ask her. Whatever she says, then that's what's going on." He watched as she smiled slightly a slight crinkle in her left eyebrow.

She could hear him. He thought to himself.

Because she certainly wasn't listening to her brothers.

"Okay." Toby nodded his head slowly his eyes flickering between his friend and the girl on the other side of the hallway, be didn't have any idea how they weren't distracted by the people last them through there look. "What do you want it to be?"

Fucking hell, was this some therapy at school session, because Damon was not paying for this shit.

"Rosalie Hale." Damon muttered. He watched as she edged forward slightly. "I want, I.." He paused, his words struggling to land on his tongue as once again it hurt to express what he wanted.

Because was it selfish of him to want her? One part of his mind asked him.

I don't care. The other part said.

"I want her." Maybe Doctor Linda was right. It did feel like a weight lifted of your shoulders when you spoke what you truly desired.

His eyes stared into hers, and every part of him crumbled under her gaze she was everything and more. His body was on fire, and it felt like he had been dipped into gasoline, and she was the spark that set him off.

Every partical in his body was calling for her.

But fucking Toby seemed to just keep dragging him back.

This is why Damon didn't make friends.

Because God, he wanted to punch Toby in the throat, although he knew he would get a raised eyebrow look from Rosalie, the one that screamed really.

Although on the good side, at least Rosalie will be looking at him.

Toby nodded his head. "Well, she is pretty."

Damon's head snapped to him, his back straight as he stood up, leaning of the locker. "She's more than that." He told him. Damon watched Tony's eyes.

Damon tried to hide the need he was having to hit Toby straight in the face for his comment. It was just a plane comment, a nice comment.