12

Theo and Draco were in their dorm, the other four boys off doing who knows what. Crabbe and Goyle were probably snooping around, and Mattheo and Blaise never disclosed where they were headed off to.

Draco was looking at his hair in his phone camera, frowning, and he ran a hand through it. "Does my hair actually look crunchy?"

Theo looked up at Draco, raising an eyebrow. "Should I sugar coat it, or the truth?"

"Sugar coat it."

"If you don't look at it too long it looks... fine."

"Gee, thanks," Draco scoffed.

"That's what friends are for," Theo grinned. "And... you know what else they're for?"

"Do I really want to know?"

"Yeah. Friends are for helping each other out so you should help me by giving me Ancient Runes answers."

"Fine, fine. Here, it's on my phone. I have to go and do my stupid prefect duties, just send it to yourself," Draco said, tossing his phone to Theo.

Theo's face lit up. "Damn, thanks."

"Yeah yeah, I'm amazing I know," Draco left the dorm, muttering a 'Fletcher's going to kill me if I'm late one more time.'

After he left, Theo sent the notes to himself, but before he was going to put Draco's phone away, Theo saw Mattheo texting their group chat. He didn't think much of it, as he was also in the group, and tapped on the notification.

Theo scoffed upon seeing the name Draco had him saved as.

His eyes then fell on another contact. Anastasia Fletcher.

Huh? What? Since when was she in the group chat? I would've definitely known. Theo thought stupidly, failing to putting two and two together.

He tapped on the group profile, seeing that there was still only four people in the group.

What the fuck..? What happened to the myste- Theo's train of thought was cut off with a loud gasp of realisation.

Oh, I am so going to tease Mattheo about this.

•◦ ◦•

dumbest🍝 — You

dumbest🍝
hi
hi
hi
are your prefect duties over yet?

You
yeah why
OH SHOOT
I mean
(You deleted 3 messages)
I'm not a prefect wdym

dumbest🍝
I SAW THAT

You
saw what

dumbest🍝
AHAHAH
I finally know
who u r
oh Mattheo is gonna be so jealous

You
woah woah woah
slow down buddy
ur jumping to conclusions

dumbest🍝
no I'm not
I 100% know that ur Anastasia
I must admit u had me fooled.

You
that Fletcher girl?
Not me

dumbest🍝
Draco has u saved as "Anastasia Fletcher" on his phone
and I saw the group chat
It's u

You
Yeah nah I can't argue against that

dumbest🍝
why'd u keep it for so long tho

You
why not

dumbest🍝
well if I got put into a gc with three very attractive people
I wouldn't keep myself a secret
:)

You
🌝

dumbest🍝
I am going to have so much fun with Mattheo
AHAHAH