0 - Headcanons

·˚ ༘ You guessed it, headcanons time!!! (Most of it will be about Earth so uhh yeah)

1.) Earth has a matching star-shaped bracelet with Luna, with Luna's being  blue-green colored while Earth's grey colored.

2.) Saturn is... A bit more sensitive when someone tells him about the fact that his rings are gonna dissapear.

3.) Celestial bodies that collides / gets hit by an object or another celestial body (Ex. planet, asteroids, etc.) will lose their memory depending on how large the impact was and the casualties it caused.

So basically Earth literally lost his memory 2 times in a row, the first being the collision with [____] and the second being the Chicxulub asteroid impact thing. (though he still remembers it and gets PTSD? from it since he didn't fully lost his memory.)

4.) Earth was a bit jealous when Venus and Mars had life in them, but now the tables have turned, in which Venus being  a bit jealous of Earth for having life while Mars? Ehh, I dunno.

5.) Earth believes that his 'Earthlings' love him, they just... Don't know how to properly 'show it.'

6.) Uranus sometimes draw with Neptune, although Neptune doesn't really have the skill and only draws, uh, faces and stuff.

7.) For some reason, Jupiter has taken an interest on Earth's 'Earthlings', most notably their researches and discoveries.

8.) Jupiter loves telling stories.

9.) Saturn adores pretty stuff, for example, his rings (obvious), auroras on Earth, etc.

10.) [_____] loves to sing, especially lullabies. She would hum a tune with Proto-Earth, she had a beautiful voice.

11.) Mercury is considered as the 'therapist' friend of the group.

12.) Celestial bodies that have an atmosphere either wear a scarf or something that hides their neck. (Ex. Earth wears a turtleneck).

13.) Earth has heterochromia iridis (complete heterochromia).

14.) Venus does NOT like being called as the 'goddess of love and beauty'.

15.) If a celestial body collides / gets hit by an object or another celestial body, they'll scream in pain.

16.) Everyone in the Solar System knew about the collision with Earth and [_____] and the asteroid impact thing because, as stated above, he screamed in pain.

17.) The first thing that Earth saw after the collision was Luna / Moon.

18.) Luna has a golden necklace, he said that he "found it after waking up Earth".

19.) Mars likes playing and hearing instruments, especially piano.

20.) Earth gets sick very often compared to in the past, "the pollution is getting worser and worser every day huh?"

21.) Sun remembers all of his sun puns / jokes. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. And I am not kidding.

22.) Uranus spends most of his time either writing or drawing, or hanging out with Neptune.

23.) Neptune and Uranus has matching friendship bracelets, just like Earth and Luna.

24.) Venus likes gifts.

25.) Saturn hates being called 'weak' or 'crybaby'.

26.) Jupiter always comforts Saturn every time he cries or feels sad.

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┛