3 - Curiosity killed the cat.

" Dear Diary.

Lately, Proto always talks about how he wants life on him just like, uhm. Venus, and Mars to me. He'd go in detail about the dream of becoming a habitable planet, having living things on you and have those blue and green colors.

Proto also shows signs of some sort of, I dunno, jealousy? Towards Mars everytime we hangout with him.

But hey, that's... Kind of normal, right?

Gosh, Proto really wants to become a habitable planet like, Venus, and Mars, huh?

If only... I could do something about it.

Seeing my closest friend rambling about it on and on is just torturing me, and I don't want him to be always jealous at Mars! And Venus, too.

...

Right! I also have been curious about that one rule The Sun made!

'No going too close to eachother'...

Yeah, I think that's it. That's the answer all along!

But, what will happen?...

But...

...

I want to help him.

I want to help him.

I want to help him.

It's for the greater good! Afterall, everybody would know what'll happen if two planets go too near eachother!

This is just what I needed to fulfill my everlasting curiosity, and... Desires.

...

I'm going a bit crazy, aren't I?

Huh.

...I'll do it later, afterall there's still some time and I wanna make some new friends, although I don't think it'll work like last time I tried with him."

"