5 - Unknown.

( requested by Fl0w3rg1rlor! hope u like it:3 )

~ ★

" ...The Theia hypothesis also explains why Earth's core is larger than it should be for an object as large as Earth: according to this hypothesis, Theia's core and mantle are mixed with Earth's. "

[ Source : Wikipedia ]

~ ★

P.O.V

The silence of space was eerily calm for some reason, I mean... It's space, and space is vacuum, which means space has no sound, right?

I woke up, feeling a bit drowsy. The first thing I saw is just a bunch of asteroids and stuff, again.

Feeling a bit bored, I looked around with my only good eye... I spy with my little eye... Outer planets hanging out!

Neptune and Uranus are talking while drawing, huh! I'm starting to get curious on what both of them are drawing... Saturn and Jupiter seemed to be talking with each other, they seem to be very close friends. Reminds me of the good ol' days.

And then I looked at the other side,

Oh, look! Mars is playing with his little cute moons! How adorable.

Mercury is getting picked on by Venus,

...Venus is picking on Mercury, of course.

The Sun seems to be looking somewhere else! I wonder what he's looking at! Or maybe he's thinking of another joke?

And...

Proto.

He seems to be sleeping, with his moon orbiting around him sleeping aswell. I watched them both from afar, with a slight frown on my face. " Good thing they can't see me. " I thought.

Before I knew it, a headache, a painful one started to kick in. And I started to feel dizzy.

Dang it.

~ END P.O.V

Theia froze in place and closed her eye, trying her best to calm down. If she moved her headache and dizziness would only worsen if she did. After a few moments of staying still she opened her eye.

" Whew... Well that hurted a bit more than before. " She sighed.

She shook her head gently and looked at Earth and Moon, for some reason she felt... Mixed emotions that she can't describe ; Guilt? Sadness? Anger?...

" Atleast... He's happy that he has life on him now. Right? " A small, gentle smile appeared on her face though quickly turned into a frown again.

" I'm sorry Proto. " She apologized, for no reason. Or is there? Who knows.

~ ★

Who knows how much time has passed, but Theia kept on staring at Earth from afar. Her face showing signs of sadness, but what could she be sad about? She gave him everything that he wanted, without her, he is nothing.

Water, land, life. That's what he always dreamt of in the past, right? It was quite easy to do it, aswell.

Just a simple hug, and boom! Life.

...

" ...Take care of yourself, Proto. "

...

" !- "

Earth gasped as he woke up from his nap, he could've sworn that he heard someone say something from a distance or two just now... But who could it be?

He looked around, left and right, nothing. Just Mars and Venus being busy with their own stuff...

" I must be hallucinating things again... " He mumbled to himself, his voice low so no one could hear him except for himself, of course.

He took a deep breath and sighed, he still felt sleepy and he has nothing to do so... He fell back to sleep, again.

And then, silence.

But Theia was still there, waiting.

Waiting for what, exactly?

For him.

For Earth.

Her dearest friend...

To come and visit her.

...

" I can't sleep. "

Earth mumbled, someone's presence could be felt very clearly.

~ ★

" She always stayed by his side no matter what,

As if they're inseparable. "

(taken from a description of one of my videos lolol)

or:

Theia's presence is still felt, since, Theia's core and mantle is mixed with Earth's. And core, can also mean heart (HC).

And also she appears the most as a hallucination of Earth, could she be the one that made Earth rethink his choices when he was about to do it? I dunno.

...

Maybe Earth misses her, he just doesn't remember anything.

Maybe one day he will.

~ ★

[ This is so short lol + a bit rushed... But I hope you enjoyed:3 ]