Chapter 125

In xx District, on the twentieth storey of Block A, yoongi woke up in his apartment. He watched as the part-time helper, Auntie baek, cleaned the apartment.

He rubbed his aching forehead. He had drunk too much and now had a headache. “Auntie Baek, didn’t I inform you not to visit for the next few days?”

She respectfully responded. “Mr. Kim asked me to come.”

“he came by...” yoongi vaguely recalled seeing taehyung when he was drunk.

Yoongi wasn’t sure if he had said anything inappropriate while he was drunk.

The last thing he recalled was that he tried to kiss taehyung.but he was  pushed down on bed after that...

What happened after? He gripped his head tightly as his headache worsened. He couldn’t remember anything more!

He scanned the set of clean clothes he was wearing. He then asked the cleaning lady. “Auntie baek, did you change my clothes for me?”

“No.” she responded. “I only tidied up the apartment. I did not change your clothes. However, Mr. Kim visited before I did. He was the one who contacted me to come take care of you.”

“Did you see anyone else?” After asking this question, yoongi immediately thought himself to be an idiot.

He currently had the label of a criminal over his head. How could taehyung possibly let an outsider visit?

As expected, she replied. “No. Before I came, Mr. Kim had to leave first as he was busy.”

Yoongi tried his best to search through his memories but his headache only worsened.

“I’ve already prepared your meal. Please go ahead,” she told him respectfully.

He had been feeling down for the past few days and barely ate anything. Right now, he was starving.

He went to the living room and finished all the food quickly.

After finishing his meal, yoongi sent her away.

He paced back and forth in his living room.

He had been drunk for several days. He wasn’t even sure what day it was right now.

He checked his phone. It was 9:30 p.m. on a Sunday.

He wanted to give taehyung a call, but was afraid the he would be sleeping or busy with something else.

He hesitated for sometimes and considered countless possibilities in his head. Finally at 10:00 in the night, yoongi made a call to taehyung's phone.

The dialing tone rang more than ten times, but the call did not connect.

His heart was on the edge but he waited patiently. Just as the ringing was about to stop, taehyung's drowsy voice finally reached him. “hyung, you’re awake?”

“You’re sleeping?”

“Yeah.” he yawned.

“Where are you?”

“jeon Villa.”

A hint of cold appeared on his handsome face. “Where’s jungkook?”

“We’re not together. I don’t know what he is doing.” he was laying on the main bedroom’s bed. He guessed that jungkook was working in his study.

When yoongi heard this, most of the coldness in his expression faded.

Everything was fine if he was not sleeping with jungkook. “taehyung, earlier, when you came by, I shouldn’t have do that...”