Map bitch p1

01

"VALERIE YOU GET YOUR ASS UP BEFORE I COME AND DRAG YOU OUT OF THST BED MYSELF" That was one way for Val to start her first day back at her shit show of a school. The only thing good about the damn school was the people, sure Val had a body count, but she was talking about her friends. Specifically, her best friend Missy, she was friends with the other girls too, but she and Missy were like Amerie and Harper. And then there's Sasha.

She got up and started getting ready for the school day, not wanting to be late and leaving Missy and Sash sitting in the car. She brushed her hair and did some light make-up before moving over to her wardrobe. Not wanting to make that much of a deal about a first-day back impression, she went with jeans and a tight jacket.

 Not wanting to make that much of a deal about a first-day back impression, she went with jeans and a tight jacket

She brushed her teeth and jogged down to the kitchen where her little siblings sat. She had a 14-year-old brother who went to the same school as her named Ethan and an 11-year-old sister named Juliette who was still in middle school. They were both eating breakfast, so she decided to join them, but not eat anything as Sasha told them they were getting food on the way.

"Do you need a ride?" her mum asked coming into the kitchen.

"Nah, good mum Missy's picking me up" Her mum had her when she was 15, making her mum 31 and still young to be a hella scary mum. Just then a beep was heard outside and Val jumped up ruffling her sibling's hair saying her quick goodbyes and walking out the door with her bag.

"Hey Val" Sasha greeted the girl as she walked up to the car.

"Hey Sash, hey Missy" she got in the backseat looking at the girls for a moment, "damn you guys look so good" She put her seatbelt on but took her arm out leaning onto the middle seat.

"You look really good as well Val" Sash complimented before turning around in her seat "Have you heard from Harps at all since the festival?"

"No why is she okay? What happened?" I asked getting slightly concerned about my friend's health.

"I think so, neither of us has heard from her since the festival, and the bitch wasn't outside her house when we went to pick her up this morning" Sash said turning back around in her seat.

Just then they pulled up to Ameries house, she came giddily down her drive way dressed in a denim skirt and jacket before getting in the car " Hey!" she hopped in the car greeting us all "you guys look cute as"

"Thank you" Sash replied

"Where's Harper" Am asked slightly out of breath from walking down her driveway.

"No idea, bitch wasn't outside her house, and won't answer her phone" Sash replied, handing Am her drink and we continued driving with music playing.

Just as we were getting close to the school, we stopped by a traffic light, where a car filled with 3 boys from St Brunos sat, they eyed us up and down as we stopped next to them due to the red light.