Map Bitch p3

03

For the rest of the day, I hung out with Missy, Sasha and Harps, occasionally seeing Quinni and Darren. No one had seen Amerie for the rest of the day, and the news went around the school that she had thrown a rock through a window, breaking it in the process.

The end of the day came fast and I was dreading going home and seeing my mother. So instead of going home, I decided to go and do my homework at the diner. After finishing my assignments it was just past 7 pm, I knew I'd probably get even more suited for staying out late, but oh well.

I packed up my laptop and shoved it into my bag, I walked out of the diner when my phone began to buzz. I took it out of my pocket and saw that Darren had started to call me, so I answered.

"Hey Darren"

"Hey Val, are you free tonight?" they asked.

"No, but it'll be hard to do anything if my mum grounds me. I'm not home yet but I will be in a second"

"Oh, yeah I was just wondering if I could spend the night?"

"Oh yeah no problem, even if I'm grounded you could come through the window. I'll let you know in a minute I've just got home"

"Okay see you later Val" They hung up the phone just as I was entering the house.

"Where the fuck have you been Valerie?!" I heard my mum's voice yell as I closed the door.

"Just at Harry's diner finishing my homework from today" I replied and started walking to my room.

"Got a call from your principal today! A sex map, and you're on it, is there something you need to tell me?" she yelled following me.

"Nope," I replied calmly.

"Well, I think there is, what have you done to be put on there, and don't bullshit me I know you had to have had sex to be on there! You're lucky your principal isn't telling me what you've done!" she continued yelling at me from my doorway.

"It was just one guy mum you don't need to worry" I told her.

"And who was this guy hmm" she raised her eyebrows bringing her voice down a little bit.

"I think that's personal information Mum" I replied.

"You're grounded!" she said.

"For how long?" I asked.

"For the rest of the term" She turned around to walk away leaving me dumbfounded.

"Mum you can't do that!" I yelled back at her following her out of my room.

"Oh yes I can and I will!" I shouted back coming to a stop in the kitchen "I didn't raise you to be a whore" she said in a normal tone but still fierce.

"I am not a whore Mum it was one time," I said trying to reason with her.

"I don't care, go to your room!" she yelled.

I huffed and stormed to my room slamming my door shut, at least she didn't take my phone. I took my phone out to message Darren.

Darren 👅💦

you can cum over now
Mum finished having a go
Darren 👅💦  liked the message

About 5 minutes later I heard the sound of knocking on my window, I opened the curtains expecting to see Darren, but who I saw surprised me.

"Ant?" I asked opening my window.

"Hi Val" he climbed through my window uninvited "Listen I know this is like really random and shit"