4. Memories 💫

Do vote and comment down your views on this story. It's a request.❤️

Flashback

Today there's a dance competition held at Mrs Sharma's house and Tae is all ready to not only participate but also win this competition. There's gonna be a face off between her and her competitor- Aarti.

Tae got ready in her dance outfit. She tied her silky, long hairs in a bun and put her ghungroo in the bag. She hang the bang on her shoulder and walked out of the house to leave for Mrs Sharma's house.

Jk was already near the car waiting for Tae to come out. He opened the door for her. She sat inside while thanking him.

Jk sat on the driver's seat and drove to her dance classes.

Within few minutes Tae reached at her class. She opened the door and walked at the veranda where everyone was present.

Mrs Sharma- Since everyone is here; without wasting anytime let's begin the dance battle between Taehyung and Aarti. The winner will be receiving a cash prize of rupees hundred. So best of luck both of you.

Tae and Aarti took the blessings of their guruma and stood in the center of the veranda beside each other.

Aarti looked at Tae and smirked.

Aarti's pov.

No matter what; today I am gonna give you the taste of loss Taehyung. You think you are the best dancer among us; right? But afsos I am gonna steal the title of best dancer from you.

Tae and Aarti took their position. Guruma played the song and both the woman began dancing.

Both were graceful in their own way but Tae's expressions were coordinating with her dance moves making her dance performance more better than that of Aarti's.

Almost every student was cheering for Aarti as everyone is envious of Tae cuz she is the one getting praised majority of the times by Guruma for her dance. But Tae cared less. She doesn't sees anything when she gets involved in dancing. Dance is something she loves more than anything else.

(Imagine left girl as Tae)

The dance performance was going smoothly. Tae was doing chakkar by spinning at the central axis in fast pace. Aarti saw the opportunity. She in such a clever way threw small pebbles on the ground near Tae that no one noticed her cheap act.

Tae accidentally stepped on the pebbles and fell down while hissing in pain.

Aarti smirked and continued her performance. She finished the performance and joined hands infront of Guruma.

Guruma blessed her by keeping her hand on her head.

Guruma- Well done Aarti. I am impressed. I never expected you will win against Tae.

Aarti- Thank you so much Guruma.

Everyone cheered for Aarti and went to hug her.

Tae got up with pain in her feet and glared at Aarti. She understood it's definitely her cruel act to win against her.

Guruma- You really disappointed me Taehyung. It's been two years you are practicing chakkars still you aren't perfect in that?

Tae- Guruma it's not my fault. Aar-