6. Friends✨

Please vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter. Don't be a silent reader. It demotivates me to continue on this platform. I hope my request will be considered. 🙏

........................................................................

Flashback

It's seven in the morning and Tae is still in deep slumber. A smile automatically crept on her lips cuz of the dream she is watching.

Tae woke up abruptly as the dream ended. She sat up while thinking about the dream she just saw.

She saw herself dressed as Radha Rani and even saw a blur image of Krishna. She felt a bit familiar with the person but still couldn't identify who the person was who she saw in her dream.

Tae- It was such a beautiful dream but sadly I couldn't see my Kanhaiya's face. Don't know when will I be able to see my Kanhaiya.

Tae again lie down on the bed and was gonna cover her face with the bedsheet but her mother called out her name asking her to come down for breakfast after freshening up.

Tae got down from the bed and went in the bathroom.

After freshening up Tae got ready in a beautiful anarkali. She braided her long hairs and put a mogra gajra around it. Today she is really happy as she's gonna visit her sister's house. It's been months she meet her after her wedding.

Tae went downstairs and took blessings of her parents by touching their feet. The couple blessed her and asked her to join for the breakfast.

As they were done with the breakfast; Mr Kim asked Jk to put all the gifts in the car which is for their elder daughter and her in-laws. Tae came out while holding laddoo box which Mrs Kim especially prepared for her daughter.

Tae handed the laddoo box to Jk. He looked at her with a slight smile and kept the box in the car.

Mr Kim- I am leaving for work. You too leave for Meera's (elder daughter) house soon and get back here before evening.

Tae nodded her head at her father's words. Mr Kim got inside the car and left from there.

Jk was about to open the backside door for Tae but she stopped him. She walked ahead and opened the front door. She sat on the seat beside driver's seat.

Tae- I don't wanna sit at the back. I like to sit in the front.

Jk- As you wish Taehyungshi.

Jk took his seat. He noticed Tae didn't wore the seat belt.

Jk- Umm; you forgot to wear the seat belt.

Tae too noticed and quickly wore the seat belt.

Tae- Thanks. (said with a smile)

Jk too smiled and start the car. His eyes were fixed on the road while Tae was glancing at him secretly.