Chapter 31 ~ Kinder joy

🖤

Words:-3400+

Words:-3400+

_________________

In the morning, Siddharth and Raha were sleeping peacefully when suddenly, someone started knocking on the door. The noise disturbed Siddharth's sleep, and at the same time, his phone started ringing. He quickly grabbed the phone to prevent Raha from waking up. It was Abhay calling, and he answered immediately.

"Get out of your room for a second," Abhay said urgently.

Siddharth hung up the call without hesitation.

Siddharth opened the door to find Abhay standing there.

"What?" he asked, his tone impatient.

Abhay cut to the chase, "How is Raha's fever?"

"Why do you need to know?" Siddharth asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I do care about her," Abhay replied earnestly.

Siddharth hesitated before responding, "She's fine, but why are you here?"

Abhay shifted the conversation, "You know the Poddar's project?"

Siddharth nodded.

"For that deal, you need to rush to Delhi. It's urgent," Abhay explained, leaving Siddharth shocked. He hadn't even plans to go office because of raha and now abhay wants him to leave the fucking city. It was a big no for Siddharth.

"Siddharth stated, 'I am not going.'
Abhya acknowledged, 'It is indeed a significant project, and you've already invested a lot of effort into it.'

However, Raha was the reason behind Siddharth's refusal.
'If you can handle it, then proceed; otherwise, leave this project,' Siddharth said, and Abhya understood.

'I will take care of Raha, so you can go without worries,' Abhya assured.
However, hearing her name from his mouth didn't sit well with Siddharth.
'I will not,' he insisted.

'Please, it's very important,' Abhya pleaded.
'Not more important than her,' Siddharth retorted.

'I promise I will take care of her, and you can all trust her with me, but please understand that this project is crucial,' Abhya reasoned.
Siddharth also recognized that Abhya would indeed take good care of Raha, but he wasn't entirely sure because she could be quite moody about taking medicine.

Nevertheless, this project was important to him, as it would help their business grow to another level in the country."

Siddharth was lost in his thoughts.

"Please Bhai, go. I will take care of her more than anything," Abhya said.

Siddharth looked at him and then raised his fingers in front of his face.