Chapter 37 ~ losing control

🖤

Words:-2700+

Words:-2700+

___________

Raha awoke in Sid's embrace, not wanting to disturb his peaceful slumber. She gazed at him, admiring his features and the tranquility of his sleep. Lost in her thoughts, she was brought back to reality when she heard him stir.

"I could stay like this all day so you can admire me, wife," he teased, expressing his desire to remain in bed.

Rapidly blinking her eyes, Raha replied, "No, I want to go to college and do some work." Her response elicited a smile from Sid.

"I was just joking with my wife," he said, kissing her cheek affectionately.

After spending some morning time together, they both went to freshen up, ready to start the day.

After freshening up, Siddharth made his way to the kitchen and noticed Raha and Abhay chatting and laughing together. He smiled upon seeing her.

"What's cooking?" Siddharth asked as he approached them.

"Your favorite green food," Abhay replied.

Siddharth glanced at the donuts on the counter and cautioned Raha, "Don't eat those."

She looked at him in surprise. "Why?" Abhay asked.

"It's from yesterday. I'll get fresh ones today and throw these out," Siddharth explained.

"No, Bhai, they're fresh. I bought them this morning when I went for a walk," Abhay interjected.

Siddharth frowned. "Next time, don't buy them."

"Why not?" Abhay questioned.

"Because they're loaded with sugar. I'll get you sugar-free donuts, Raha," Siddharth declared, looking at her. However, she appeared annoyed by his remark.

"Anyway, sir, please take a seat. Raha, I'll handle serving," Siddharth said.

Raha removed her apron and walked away, but Siddharth caught her murmuring something under her breath.

"Sugar-free," she teased him. Siddharth couldn't help but smile at her playful remark.

"Is today your result, Raha?" Siddarth asked, offering her a plate.

"Hmm," she replied, taking a bite.

"Oh, all the best, Raha," Abhay chimed in, kissing her forehead before excusing himself. "I have to go to the office, I'm busy. Bye," he added, making his exit.