Chapter 36 ~ His birthday

🖤

Words:-4300+

Words:-4300+

_____________

S I D D H A R T H

"Oh, shit," Raha muttered, reaching into her bag and finding something.

"What happened?" I asked as she dialed a number.

"Abhay," she replied before putting the phone to her ear. Okay, I knew I had asked Abhay to pick up Raha.

"Hello Raha, where are you? Are you fine? Tell me, please, I'm going mad," I heard Abhay say, but couldn't he take care of her if he cared this much? If Raha was with him, he shouldn't have left her alone.

"I'm fine," Raha said.

"Okay, where are you? Tell me, I'll pick you up," I heard Abhay say, then I immediately took the phone from Raha's hand. I didn't want him to come here now. I wanted some private time with her, and I also wanted to take her to the beach.

"There's no need for you, I'm with her," I said before cutting the call and turning to Raha. "Let's go to the beach," I suggested.

"Why?" she asked.

"Just for fun," I replied.

"I don't have time to waste, I have assignments to complete," she said, leaving me in shock. My girl was implying that I had more time to waste than she did. Didn't she know how busy I am?

I am a fucking ceo
And she is just a student.

"Let's go," Raha said, standing up, and I followed suit. After paying the bill, I drove us back to the mansion. As we arrived, I noticed Abhay waiting for us at the gate. He approached the car, opened the door for Raha, and hugged her.

"I'm really sorry," he said, and I pulled him away from their hug.

"It's okay," Raha said.

"I won't do this again. I'll come after checking my car and won't leave you alone," Abhay promised.

"You better," I said to him sternly. Then Raha left from there.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" Abhay asked.

"I'm always busy," I replied, annoyed by his questions.

"Aren't you celebrating with Raha tomorrow?" he said, but I was confused about what was happening tomorrow.

"What's tomorrow?" I asked, growing more curious.