4.

beginning of the story.

I am here with the next part, so let's continue without wasting any time.

______________________________________

Continue.........

Ks: tumhe pata hai vikrant aaj tak Hume kisi inshan ko samajne main itni  muskili nhi aae hai pr ye Haseena malik hamari Madam sir
Unhe ham jitna samaj ne ki kosis karte hai hum aur ulaz jaate hai
Itne kam wakt main unhone ham sab ke dilo main jagah bana li ham sab ka bharosha jeeta aur sach maano ham ne aaj tak itne sulji hue aur tivra buddhi inshan nhi dekha ek full perfect ka mixer hai Madam sir .
Thik hai wahi Milo hamare purane thikane pr ..

Karishma: Aaj bahot kuch clear hojayega hum madamsir ko aur smaaj jayenge .

Karishma heads to the meeting.

At hotel

Inside a hotel where a fire has broken out. Everybody is panicking and trying to evacuate the premises.

Thana

HM:ye karishmaa Singh aaj ab tak nhi aae hai ?

PS : nahi Madam sir aae thi pr pata nhi kisi kaam se turant nikal gai haii

Hm: ohh accha thik hai

Meanwhile, a call comes in from a hotel informing them that a fire had broken out, and they must go there immediately.

HM: Hotel Pratap is on fire; we need to go there urgently.

Everyone rushes out of the room to head towards the hotel.

A little while later, all reaches the hotel, and everyone starts working on rescue operations along with the firefighters.

HM and KS notice each other.

HM: You are already here?

KS: Yes, Madamsir. Once i received the news, I came.

As people start coming out of the hotel, they discover that a child is stuck inside, and the fire has intensified.

HM rushes to rescue the child, but KS grabs her arm.

KS:Kaha jaarahi hai aap ???

HM: KS hame Jana hoga aag bahot faila hua hai aur uss bacche ko hame bachana hoga

Ks: haa wahi to ham kehrahe hai aag bahot faila hua hai aap ko hum nhi jaane desakte baat ko samajiye

But HM does not listen and ventures into the fire. KS takes charge of managing the situation and calming everyone.

Just then, KS notices a man carrying the child out of the fire, but HM is not visible. KS becomes shocked and frightened.

Unable to comprehend the situation, KS starts moving towards the fire. PS immediately grabs her arm and asks in concern,

PS: Are you crazy? Do you know what could happen if you go into that fire? The firefighters are there; nothing will happen to Madamsir.

KS: No, Puspa ji If something happens to Madamsir , i will never forgive myselves.

PS: Karishma, don't be foolish.

However, KS, without thinking, rushes into the fire.

PS: Karishma!!

SS: Pushpa ji, don't worry; nothing will happen to our Madam. She's a lioness; she'll be alright.

KS goes towards the direction where HM are going to save the child. KS encounters a fire and keeps rescuing the children along the way. On the other side, Haseena is experiencing suffocation and unable to breathe. She sees fire all around but does not make any efforts to save herself. She is unable to breathe due to tears and panic attack. Finally, KS reaches Haseena and is shocked to see her condition. KS tries to understand what is happening to Haseena. As KS is about to approach Haseena, a burning piece of wood falls on KS. Haseena tries to say something but fails to speak. However, KS notices and saves herself from the falling wood. KS reaches Haseena and asks her what happened. Haseena is about to lose consciousness, but KS manages to hold her. KS stops thinking and focuses on getting Haseena out of the fire. KS tries to pull her out, and finally, both KS and Haseena are out of the fire. Everyone looks at them, and tears fill their eyes, as both senior officers were trapped in the fire. Everyone rushes to help  and brings a stretcher for them. At this moment, KS also feels dizzy and faints. Seeing this, PS gets extremely scared and calls out to

PS: Karishmaaaa.

Hospital waiting area. PS, SS, and CC are waiting for the doctor. Ammi arrives at the hospital.

Ammi: Haseena, where is Haseena? How is my daughter?

SS: Ammi, Ammi, please calm down. KS madam has taken care of her. Due to the smoke and the sudden incident, she might have fainted. Please don't worry.

Ammi: Then where is Karishma?

CC: She is being checked by the doctor.

Ammi: Why? What happened while rescuing Haseena?

CC: We don't know yet. The doctor hasn't arrived. We will update you soon.

(Doctor arrives)

PS: Dr. Karishma, how is she? Madam, how is she?

Dr: Haseena is out of danger, , Hm experienced a sudden dizziness and fainted. The cause of Hm fainting is likely a combination of factors such as exhaustion, smoke inhalation, and the overwhelming stress.

Dr: any medical history of karishma Singh like astama ?

PS: Yes, Dr. I knew she had asthma.

Ammi, SS, CC: What?

PS: Yes, Dr. but she was perfectly fine. She had her medication.

Dr: Yes, she might have had her medication, but you know how risky it is to put oneself in danger and suffer for so long in a fire to save someone's life.

PS: Yes, Dr. I tried explaining to her, but she doesn't value her own life in front of her madamsir.

Dr: Well, Karishma's lungs have been severely damaged. She is out of immediate danger, but we need to keep her under observation for a few days.

Haseena will regain consciousness today, and you can take her home, but you need to take care of her as well.

SS, CC: Yes, Dr.

(PS starts crying, and Ammi hugs her.)

Ammi: Please Hame maaf kardijiye hamare beti ko bachne Mai aap ki beti ki ye halat hai ....

PS: nahi nahi agar agar haseena madam karishmaa madam ke jagah hoti to vo bhi yahi karti , bas bhagwan se manate hai dono bacche hamare sahi salamat ghar ho ..

After some time, Haseena starts regaining consciousness, and she begins to remember all the moments that happened before she passed out. Finally, she opens her eyes.

Haseena: Karishmaaa!!!

Am: Slow down,haseena  How are you feeling?

Ammi : Mom, where is Karishma Singh? She was with me.

Ammi: She is fine. You should drink some water.

CC: Yes, ma'am. Karishma madam is fine.

Haseena: But where is Karishma Singh? Are you hiding something?

Ammi: Calm down. KS is also admitted, and she hasn't regained consciousness yet.

Haseena: What happened to her? (She was terrified and felt guilty )

CC: Madamsir..

Haseena: Please Cheeta bataiye

(CCand Mom explain the whole story, which brings tears to Haseena's eyes)

Suddenly, they hear a commotion from outside that a patient's condition has worsened, and a nurse enters to check on Haseena..

CC What is all the noise outside?

Nurse: It's Karishmaa Singh, her condition has deteriorated.

Haseena,CC and Ammi are all shocked.

Haseena: Noooooo!!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(What will happen? Let's see what unfolds in the next part.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's all for today. I hope you all enjoyed this part.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BYE bye!