6.

Hello, everyone! I hope you liked the beginning of the story.

I am here with the next part, so let's continue without wasting any time.

______________________________________

Continue.........

KS says, "I have realized who Anubhav is. Now I will tell you what the consequences of breaking someone's heart ."Mr Anubhav Singh!

On the other side, Hm arrive home and go to her room, sobbing. Noorjahan, who is confused, prepares a meal for her.

Ammi: Haseena, open the door.

HM: Ammi, please, I don't want to eat. I just want to sleep.

Ammi: Haseena, why are you being stubborn? You just came back from the hospital, and you need to take your medicine. If you don't come out, I will call Karishma.

(Hm shocked and immediately open the door)

HM: Wait,Aap ko aisa kyu lagta hai ki unke naam se hum khalenge ??

Ammi: hmm aise to pehle nhinlagta tha pr iss hadse ne kuch to kamal Kiya hai aap dono ke bich kahi na kahi dosti hai ye ham dekh sakte hai aur aap unhe pareshan bhi nhi karengi ......

HM: aisa kuch nhi hai , Give it to me, She take the plate of food, and Ammi smiles before leaving the room

On the other side

KS: Ye kya hai Bhkkkkk?

PS: This is what you're going to eat, there's no other option ye aag main khudh ne se pehle sochna chahiye tha aap ko ...

KS: Huh!
...
PS feeds KS, who makes a grumpy face, and then PS gives her medicine, and KS eats and falls asleep.

Next day,

Doctor: How are you, Miss KS?

KS: I'm fine, Doctor. Thank you for saving my life.

Doctor: Oh, it's my job, and besides, we wouldn't have been able to handle your case if Haseena Malik hadn't donated blood to you on time.
(KS is shocked and emotional upon hearing this)

KS: Wait, what are you saying? Madamsir donated blood to me, and you allowed her to do it, knowing that she wasn't well herself? (slightly angry)

(PS and Santu enter upon hearing KS's voice)

Doctor: Look, KS, I know, and I did try to stop her, but she insisted, and maybe we all thought it was the right thing to do at that time.

KS: Doctor, how can you risk someone else's life to save mine? (in full angry way)

Just then, a voice is heard from near the door.

(Voice: It wasn't Dr or anyone else's fault. It was my decision, and I am perfectly fine, KS.)

(KS looks and sees Haseena Malik standing there)

KS doesn't say anything and turns her face away, a tear rolling down her cheek, which she quickly wipes away, but Santu notices it.

(Haseena walks closer and says)

Haseena: How is see Dr ?

Doctor: She is absolutely fine. I'm just discharging her, but as I mentioned, she needs at least one week of complete rest, and in the future, all of you need to take care of this matter.

Haseena and PS: Yes, Doctor, and thank you.

The Doctor leaves.

PS goes to complete the discharge formalities, while KS tries to stand up but feels weak and almost falls. Just then, HM catches her.